Chapter 4

I appeared in the celestrial spirit world with Virgo, and a brand new set of clothes. It was the dress Erza wore when we came here last. Virgo led me to the spirit king.

"Hello lady Lucy." He said with a welcoming smile on his face

"Virgo said you needed to see me." I was worried. It's not normal to be called to the spirit world unless it's important. Infact I've only actually been there twice.

"I see. Virgo, can you leave me and Lucy alone? I want to speak with her privately." She nodded her head and left.

"Is something wrong? Virgo said it was urgent." My panicking wasn't getting better. I hope that everything thing here is okay.

"Although I cannot tell you what, there is something important coming. Something that will change your life forever. And to help, I'm offering you training."

"Training? What kind?" I'm curious. I thought you could only summon spirits with this kind of magic.

"Have you ever heard of star dresses?" I shook my head no. "Star dresses, come to you when you take some of your spirits magic and place it into yourself. It transforms you and gives you special abilities." It was hard to believe something like that could be done.

"It's similar to erzas requip, and mirajanes takeover power. How will I be training?" Before I accept, I need to know exactly whats going to happen.

"I will send a spirit to you every day to help you use star dresses. I don't think it will take you long to Master it. You're a talented wizard." I thought about it. The thing that's coming in the future must be something bad, and powerful. I can't take the risk of being to weak to take it on.

"I accept your offer. I know you can't tell me what's going to happen exactly, but I know that if you're telling me this, then it's probably necessary." He smiled at me. Virgo came back in.

"I'll send you back now. But you can't say anything about the future to anyone. If you do, things could go entirely different." Virgo said to me before stache face sent me back to yukinos apartment. When I was back, I was immediately hugged. More like squished.

"LUCY! I was worried. What happened? Is everything okay in the spirit world? You're not hurt are you? Do you-"

"Yukino, everything is fine. Stache face just wanted to help me build up a new skill. Honestly, Virgo over exaggerated. But I can expect that. She's really weird." Yukino had a look of relief.

"I told her everything would be fine." Sting was walking into the living room. Her looked my up and down "Nice clothes." I covered myself up feeling self conscious. "So what's this new skill that you're learning?" He seemed interested, and so did yukino.

"Have you guys ever heard of star dresses?" They both shook their heads no. I knew sting wouldn't know. No offense, but he doesn't seem like the person who would study other types of magic.

"Star dresses, are when a celestial spirit wizard, puts a spirits magic power inside them. It transforms their appearance and grants them certain magical abilities. At least, that what stache face said." They both have looks of amazement in their faces.

"So it's like mirajanes takeover power." Yukino understood. "That's exactly what I thought." I laughed knowing that me and yukino thought the same thing.

"I gotta see that for myself. Let me know when you can do it, and we can try it those skills Sometime." I gave sting a nervous smile. It was cute seeing him interested in something that effected him in no way shape of form.

"So you want to tell us why Virgo asked you for punishment?" Sting asked with a dirty look on his face, implying that I had a thing with Virgo.

"I wish I knew? She asks me that all the time. There was this one time I was captured and was cuffed, and when Virgo popped out to help me, she had the AUDACITY to look at me in amazement." I could tell my face was red. It felt hot from embarrassment. Sting laughed and I saw Yukino stiffle a laugh as well.