Chapter 17

Lucy pov
__________

It's been a few weeks since we got back. I remember waking up the morning after, I looked at the clock. 10:32. I had a splitting headache, and I noticed that both sting and I were naked. I could only imagine what happened the night before. All I remembered was getting drunk. Nothing else other than that.

At the current moment, I just woke up. I heard stings groggy moan as he woke up. I looked over at him and he slowly opened his eyes. I smiled at him and he smiled at me as he sat up next to me.

"Good morning." I said to him, not expecting a reply.

"Good morning." I noticed that he looked me up and down as he said that. I didn't understand why he was looking at me like that.

I looked down and I remembered that nothing was covering me up and I pulled the blanket over me in embarrassment. Naturally, it felt most comfortable for me to go to sleep without clothes on, but this moment was uncalled for. Sting grabbed my hand, stopping me before it covered me completely.

"Lucy, I've seen you naked. We're past the stage of feeling nervous." I sighed before I let go of the blanket.

"I know, I just can't help it sometimes." Sting smiles at me, making me feel reassured.

"You have nothing to be insecure about." He said while tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I think I've showed enough proof to back that up." He started to lean into my face, I could tell he was about to kiss me. I leaned towards him at the same time.

Our lips met and we kissed softly. I smiled against his lips and we broke for a small second. Sting moved his left hand on the back of my head and pulled me into another kiss. He moved his right hand on my waist, and pulled my body close. I wrapped my arm around his neck and let him take control of our kisses.

Things were getting heated as sting moved his left arm to my chin, and held my face up as we kissed. Sadly, we got interrupted.

"Hey sting, I know you're probably trying to have some time with your girlfriend, but we have a problem." Sting and I both pulled away and sighed.

"Duty calls." Said sting, disappointedly. "GIVE ME A SEC TO GET DRESSED!" Me and sting both got dressed quickly. Lector woke up as I was getting ready to leave. I waited at the door for sting, so I could at least say goodbye as he left.

Sting grabbed my hand as he opened the door, and lector flew behind us. Rogue was waiting next to the door. He noticed me leaving with sting and smiled.

"Good morning rogue." He nodded as a reply, before he turned to sting.

"Theres an emergency a few cities over. Just outside the capital. We need to go immediately." Sting nodded in understanding before turning to me. He looked like he was about to apologise.

"Don't apologise. It's like we talked about, sometimes your job will call you away, buy I know that you'll always come back to me." I smiled and walked closer to him before grabbing both his hands.

"I'll see you soon. Don't make me wait too long." I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek. Sting smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for understanding." He and rogue rushed away with lector and Frosch. I stayed behind, in front of stings apartment, just standing there.

I sighed before slowly walking away, and heading to the guild hall. Even though I understood, that didn't mean it wouldn't make me sad. I looked at my keys and took out a silver one. I summoned plue. He stood with his wobbly legs and accompanied me to the guild. I rambled about me and stings trip, and our morning.