Chapter 5

Lucy pov
____________

I was crying into stings chest. I managed to spill everything to him. I don't know why. I just felt some need to trust him.

"Why does everyone leave me?" I managed to choke out. Sting just stroked my back with the tip of his finger. It was comforting.

"I can't tell you the answer to that question." I wish he could. I felt strangely comfortable in stings arms. And of course, my mind went back to yesterday again. I shouldn't be thinking this. But the kiss yesterday felt great to me. Almost too good to be true.

The worst part about all this, was that sting was completely oblivious. When I remembered the closet earlier, he had no idea why I was thinking. Now, he still doesn't know. And I'm having doubts about whether me being in sabertooth is a good idea.

"Come on. Let's go back to the guild, or if you want, I could take you to yukinos apartment." That's where I wanted to go. "I just want to head to the apartment." Sting smiled and helped me stand up. We walked to the train station and I had to rub stings back when he was feeling sick. Lector curled up next to me and fell asleep. I petted lector with my right hand while I rubbed stings back with my left hand.

Sting thanked me for the back rub once we got off the train. The two escorted me to yukinos apartment and I immediately went to bed. I heard sting sit in the chair next to my bed and he watched my lay there for a few minutes before getting up to leave.

I grabbed his arm. And stopped him from going.

"Stay with me please." I couldn't see stings face, but I knew he agreed. Because he got on the other side of my bed and layed down next to me. I felt him hug me and after that I fell asleep.

************************

I've been at sabertooth for a week now. I've gotten away with not eating when yukino went on a job. I should probably go on one soon. But I think I'll do that when I'm finished with my star dresses. I've officially learned how to do Aquarius'. Loke thought it would be easier to learn the difficult one first.

I'm able to use Aquarius, Leo, and Capricorn. I think I can learn the other ones easier now.

"LUCY. I'M BACK!" Yukino came into the apartment with bags in her hand. Then she threw something at me. "Here. Eat that." I looked at her in shock. How did she know I didn't eat? "Don't think I'm stupid enough to think you'll take care of yourself when I'm gone. I figured that you wouldn't eat when I was gone so I stopped by the guild Hall to get you something to eat."

It was kind of weird.  I never see yukino worry about people like she does me.

"Changing the subject, hows your star dresses coming along? When you finish training, you always seem like you're about to pass out." That last part was completely true. Loke had me work so hard that I almost pass out from no magic power.

"They're going well. I can Aquarius and Capricorn as of right now."

"Oh I see what you're doing. You're getting the more difficult and more powerful ones done so that it's easier to use the other ones." I nodded my head. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come on in! The door is open!"

The door opened, and a woman neither of us recognized walked in. She was pretty, dark green hair, and tanned skin. She was a little chubby, but she was still gorgeous.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Yukino had a defensive stance. The woman put her finger up to her mouth, and then shushed her. Yukino fell to the ground.

"Yukino! Are you okay?" I made my way over to her. But before I could reach her, the woman walked infront of me and repeated the same process. I fell to the ground. My eyes were open, and I couldn't speak. All I could do was breath and blink. Then the woman walked to my room, came out with a frustrated look on her face, and left. Just like that. I don't know what she was looking for. I don't have anything valuable. she just paralyzed us and left.