Chapter 3

_________
Sting pov
_____

Lucy's face turned red as the bottle stopped pointing to her. I laughed. "Well, let's get this over with." I stood up and Lucy stood as well. We walked into the closet and then we waited for the timer to start.

"Lucy, you don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with." I could tell it freaked her out when we got into the closet. "Yeah well, the truth is, I'm a virgin. And I'm not sure if i'm ready to give it up just yet." I smiled a bit.

"No worries. I'll just do this instead." Lucy looked at me confused before I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. She tensed, but relaxed after a few seconds.

I'll be honest, I could tell it was her first kiss. But she wasn't bad by any means.

Lucy put her arms around my neck and played with the ends of my hair as my hands explored her covered body.

I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my waist before I pushed her against the wall. I moved my mouth to her neck and nibbled a bit tight underneath her ear. She let out a few breathy moans.

Our time ended as someone knocked on the door. I unwrapped Lucy's legs and I helped her adjust her shirt before she calmed herself down. Not that she could. She was a blushing mess.

Me and Lucy walked out of the closet. I acted like nothing happened, Lucy was trying to hide her face and undid her hair from her low pigtails to hide her neck.

We sat down and Lucy took a drink. She had been sipping on another drink that night as well, so she would be getting drunk soon.

____________________

One thing Lucy never mentioned was that when she was drunk, she was a mess. She was flirty and extra sensitive when it came to her emotions.

I will admit though, I like her fiesty side. It's fun and always exciting to see who pushes her buttons next.

"Lucy, I think we should head home for the night." Yukino said as she walked up to Lucy and me.

"I should probably help with that. You might not be flat out drunk, but you aren't sobered up enough to take care of Lucy by yourself. And I told Lucy that I would help with her hangover tomorrow morning." I said the last part with slight embarrassment. I was also drinking, but I was sober enough to watch out for the two girls.

I picked up Lucy who was almost passed out, half expecting her to punch me. But instead, she grabbed onto me like she was scared. This must be the other stage of extra emotions. But I was somewhat filled with joy when she grabbed me.

Yukinos apartment wasn't too far away so walking wasn't a problem. When we got there Lucy was fully out.

"I'm having her stay in my guest room. It might be a little crowded in there so be careful." I nodded and went to yukinos guest room. It had a few boxes with things but it wasn't too bad.

I set Lucy down on three bed and put the blanket on her. Then I sat down on the chair the was a few inches away from her bed. I watched her face and how peaceful she looked. Her face wasn't showing the mixture of emotions she normally had.

Sleep hit me eventually, I was tired. But I got even more tired as I inspected her face and watched her chest move up and down as she breathed.

_________
Lucy pov
___________

I woke up the next morning in my bed at yukinos with a huge hangover. The first thing I did was go to the bathroom and throw up. Probably a side effect of last night. I felt a hand start rubbing my back. Probably sting.