Chapter 31

Hey guys it's Trix! This is the final chapter that'll be coming out for this story. I know it's sudden but I feel like this is where it should end. This chapter is probably the longest one in the entire story, and I think this is the perfect way to finish it.

************************************************

Nine months later

______________
Nobody's pov
___________

Sting sat outside the delivery room of the hospital. It took Rogue kicking his knee cap to get him to sit down. Lucy and Sting were now married but the midwife insisted that he waited outside the delivery room for the birth of their child. Minerva was holding Frosch and sighed as Sting worried.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. Lucy's a tough girl." Minerva said as she clutched onto Rogue's arm. Rogue nodded and sting sighed as he took his hands out of his head. He looked down at Lector who layed next to him and petted him lightly.

"I know, I just wish I was in there." Sting said. The two dragon slayers covered their ears as an ear piercing scream from Lucy was made. This had been the third one in the past twenty minutes.

"I. WANT. MY. HUSBAND!" Lucy's voice followed. Sting perked up and looked at the door. It opened, revealing a woman with tired green eyes and was relatively short.

"I'm sure you heard her. Come on in Sting." She said. Sting stood up with a smile on his face and rushed into the room as Minerva and rogu took his seat. Rufus and Yukino rushed in not to long after.

"Is the baby here yet?" Yukino asked, with a medium sized bump present on her stomach. Minerva shook her head and squeezed Rogue's hand. Another scream from Lucy was made, earning Yukino and Rufus' attention.

"To think that'll be you in a few months." Rufus said nervously. Yukino giggled and took his hand. However, Lucy was in more pain than expected. And people noticed that her stomach was bigger than expected as well.

"That's mainly because she's having twins." Minerva joked. Rogue elbowed her arm and the group laughed. Nobody knew if she was actually having twins or not, but it was a rumor that spread quickly throughout the guild. Minerva was one of the main supporters of the idea, but nobody had actual evidence to back it up.

People would ask Lucy and sting, but they would shrug it off and laugh. Saying that there wouldn't be much fun in telling the guild. Of course, this caused confusion and people to believe that they were actually having twins.

"Well, what do you guys think?" Minerva asked. Everyone thought to themselves as they predicted the outcome.

"I think it'll be a single boy." Yukino said. Lector sat up and nodded. Yukino smiled and looked at Rufus to give his own guess.

"I think it's a girl and boy pair." He said. Minerva nodded in approval before looking at Rogue. He sighed and thought for a few more seconds.

"I think it'll be a girl. Just one." He said. Minerva squeezed his hand and smiled.

"Fro thinks so too!" He said, earning giggles from everyone as Rogue took Frosch from Minerva. Everyone looked at her, waiting for her guess.

"Well, I think it'll be twin girls. Just imagine them with two little princess's!" She exclaimed. Everyone giggled at the thought of sting raising two little girls. He'd be the only boy in the house with three other girls.

Inside the delivery room, sting was getting his hand crushed by Lucy. He was sitting next to her hospital bed, holding her hand as she pushed through the pain.

"The body's almost out! Lucy keep pushing!" One of the midwives said. Lucy squeezed stings hand again, causing him to bite his lip to keep him from screaming.