Chapter 13

🚨⚠️SMUT/ LEMON/ WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT IN THIS CHAPTER⚠️🚨
________
Lucy pov
_________

I closed the door behind me and sting. Then sting reached over me to lock it.

We stood in silence for a little bit and we both waited for the. other too start the conversation. Eventually my patience ran out and so did stings.

"Sting, about what happened earlier," he looked towards me confusedly.

"What about earlier?" My eyes darted everywhere except his face. I was feeling embarrassed for what I was about to ask.

"W-what happened in the East forest." I saw a smirk tug on the right side of his mouth. "What does that make us?" Stings smirk got more noticeable. He wasn't even trying to hide it.

"What do you think? I think we made things perfectly clear about how we feel about each other." My face got even redder.

"I-I um well I-"

"You don't have to be with me if you don't want to." Sting walked closer to me, pushing our bodies together. "But I will say, your body betrays you when it comes to your feelings. That I learned about you very quickly." I didn't know what to say. I wanted to speak, but words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

I did the only thing I could do. I smiled, before grabbing stings face and kissing him, the same way he did to me only hours ago. I could tell he was surprised, but he wasn't upset by any means.
His hands snaked around my waist and held me, making me feel secure.

We stayed like that for a small moment before letting go. He and I both smiled at each other before sting layed his head in the crook of my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he just hugged me.

"I think we should make it official. We've both been beating around the bush and I can't take it any longer." I felt the biggest grin appear on my face. Sting then took his face away from my shoulder and lowered towards my face.

"Be my girlfriend?" I nodded and he lent in to kiss me again like earlier. I was reminded of that moment in the closet. It felt, similar to this moment.

The kiss felt good. Like before. But it felt even better.  Stings lips on mine felt like they were made to be there. But just to keep things appropriate, I slightly pushed him away with his chest.

"Is that the only thing you wanted to talk to me about? Or was there something else that was bugging you?" Sting rested his face in my shoulder again.

"Not really. The fact that we never actually dated was bugging me. And I wanted to change that quickly." Sting moved his head and picked you my hand gently.

"Can't have somebody else snatching you up can I?" He said before kissing my hand. I wanted to scream. He was treating me like a princess. I felt amazing.

I remembered what he said to me a while ago. And I smiled softly.

"Hey sting, why don't we take that job like you suggested? I think we could both use a break." I could tell he was racking his brain to remember what he had said. And his eyes lit up when he remembered.

"You remembered that?" He asked me. I nodded and he smiled, before kissing my hand again.

"I would love that. Let's go pick one out." We left his office holding hands. A few people watched us as we came down the stairs and went over to the job board.

There was a simple job advertisement for some bodyguards. It was for a high class party in an area that's crime rate was rising. It seemed easy. I pointed it out and sting looked at it carefully.