Chapter 25

Lucy pov
________

"Are you sure you want to go?" Sting asked me as we walked into the train station. It was really early, the sun just starting to rise. But he refused to let me leave without coming to see me.

"I'm sure. I already paid for the tickets, and they're non-refundable. You could've gone with me." Sting sighed before handing me my bag.

"I have work to do here. And, the tiger tiger tiger contest is today. I'm going to attempt to beat Minerva this year!" I giggled at his enthusiasm.

"Okay well, don't get so full that you pop. I don't want you getting sick." I said as we waiting for my train to arrive at the station.. Sting looked nauseous just looking at the other trains as the left. "Don't worry. It's just me going on it." I said to try and comfort him.

He smiled before grabbing my waist and pulling me into a passionate kiss that almost made me melt. I'll never get over the feeling when our lips meet. I kissed him back and felt like I was cloud 9.

When we finally broke apart, we both smiled at each other. I knew I was going to miss him the next 24-30 hours. Sting grabbed my hand and kissed it before I held out my ticket for the person reading them.

The man read my ticket before nodding and moving on to the next person. Unfortunately, we were bugged by another group of people squealing as they saw us.

"OH MY GOSH! Is that Sting Eucliffe and Lucy Heartfillia?! Krista come on! We have to get a picture." We both heard a girl yelling. This got other people's attention and as quick as they heard, we were surrounded by news reporters and fans.

"Miss heartfillia! Is it true that you and Mr.Eucliffe are dating?" Some reporter yelled out. I covered my ears as the noise got out of control. Sting only wrapped an arm around my waist comfortingly.

"Uh yes it is true. We've been together for a little while now." I said as I gripped stings hand on my waist.

"And how is the relationship going? You're aware that sting is at the top of bachelor charts and is one of the most loved me in the kingdom. Has that effected your relationship in any way?" This reporter was really trying to get in on the action.

"Erm, I don't believe it has. We've both been loyal to each other and I don't have any doubts about us." The reporter has a disappointed look on her face before turning to sting.

"And what about you sting? You are aware that there are plenty of men, and women that have an interest in Lucy? She's very popular on polls!" Sting sighed before turning to me, as if asking me if he had to do this. I nodded before he looked back to the reporter.

"I'd like to see someone try to take her away from me. I don't think that would be possible with the way she screams for me at night." My eyes widened at his answer.

"STING! Where are your manners?" I said while digging my nails into his hand. He hissed in pain and bit his lip to stay quiet.

I saw the reporters face turn bright red and any guys that were fans of me immediately had a sour look on their face. I smirked, realizing what exactly his purpose for doing that was.

I turned to him and smiled. I got in my tip toes and whispered in his ear. "Thank you. You might get some special treatment for that when I get back home." I saw a streak of pink spread across his cheeks and I gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"M-Miss heartfillia, do you have any other response to what your boyfriend's-"

"Fiance." I said, cutting her off. I saw her give me a confused look. "He's my fiance." I said while showing her my hand with the ring. She blushed embarrassingly before clearing her throat.