Chapter 29

"Let me see your arm." Minerva said as I sat in the infirmary, waiting for the fighting to stop. I raised my arm, hissing from the spot Natsu grabbed. Minerva examined it before turning to Yukino. "Can you grab the bandages?" She asked. Yukino nodded and took off to the next room as Minerva rinsed my arm under some water.

"So it doesn't get infected." She said, trying to keep me in as little pain as possible. I hissed a few times until Yukino came back with the bandages. Minerva took the roll and wrapped my arm, making my forearm look like a mummy.

"Thank you." I said as she put the bandages away. She sighed and we both listened, still hearing the boys fighting.

"Honestly, what's up with him?" She asked quietly. "I know he's your friend and all but he can't just attack people like that. Especially when we haven't done anything wrong." She paused. "Recently." She continued. I felt my eyes starting to tear and Minerva noticed it quickly, as well as Yukino.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you-"

"He threatened Sting." I said, cutting Minerva off as she tried to calm me down. She froze and met my eyes, making sure she heard me correctly. "We saw each other when I went to the games. And when he found out I with sting and a part of sabertooth, he said, 'I'm sure she won't mind leaving him if something were to happen.' or something along those lines." I said as my tears started falling. I put my hands on my stomach, almost as if I was protecting my baby.

"He what?" Minerva said with an enraged face. I gulped as she turned to Yukino, who was angry as well, but her way of Express how angry she is, is typically different. She's silent with a stone cold face, a hand on her keys, ready to knock someone out. But right now, her anger is evident on her face. "Yukino." Minerva said, still obviously angry.

"I'm going out there to help the boys. Can I borrow Libra?" Minerva asked as she stood up from the stool next to me. Yukino nodded and summoned Libra, who simply followed Minerva. Yukino made her way to me, while I still had my hands on my stomach.

"He won't hurt you. Not again. He thinks he can just take you away after leaving you behind? He can't do that!" She said as she hugged me. I could tell that Yukino wanted me to stay, and I was going to. There was no way I could leave now.

_____________
Stings pov
________

Natsu was standing in front of us as he stood up recovered from me and Rogue's punch. He wiped his face and then glared at me. That was to be expected. After what he told Lucy, I'm sure that I could kill him with a glance.

"Tell me sting, do you really love Lucy? Or are you just saying that because you got her knocked up?" Natsu asked. I felt enraged at his question. Why wouldn't I love her?

"Or course I do. I've loved before she got pregnant. That was just another blessing." I said as I dodged Natsu. He tried punching me, but I moved to the side, making him miss. I then kicked him down to the ground and moved away, ready for his next attack.

"Then tell me, why are you keeping her from being happy!" He yelled at me as he stood up. I dodged another attack from him, this one had his foot covered him fire as he kicked me while lifting himself up. I grabbed his foot and pulled, causing him to hit his head on the floor. I pulled him and threw him against the wall, making him go face first.

"Who says she's not happy? Did she tell you that?" I asked as I walked over to him. Rogue followed and then turned into a shadow, waiting for natsus next attack.

Natsu hit me with a dragon roar, which I countered with my own. Rogue pulled him from behind and punched his jaw.

"She's not with the right guild. We're her family! And she deserves to be with us!" He said as he punched me, causing me to stumble back. I wiped my face and gave natsu a hard glare, worse than before if it was possible.

"After the way you treated her like she was a prize I don't think so. You should let her choose for herself. If she wants to be with us then let her! You idiot!" I yelled as I landed a blow to his stomach. I watched as natsu fell to the ground, groaning in pain. "You should've seen her that night. She was crying her eyes out. She fell asleep with tears falling!" I said as he looked at me, shocked at what I was saying. Minerva came out from behind us with Libra and looked to me for approval.

"May I?" She asked. I nodded and she looked to Libra. "Go ahead. Do your thing." She said. Libra used her scales and made Natsu sink into the ground. Eventually she stopped and went back to the spirit world, the Minerva held out her hand. Explosion.

Explosion after explosion she bounced natsu back and forth across the guild. He yelled and begged her to stop, but she didn't until she was satisfied. It was like she was playing a ping pong game.

When she stopped, natsu was black and blue with bruises. He was also passed out. I noticed his exceed, Happy flying into the guild. He looked at Natsu with worried eyes and then looked at us. I gave him a small smile and he flew over to me.

"I don't even have to ask what happened. Was he being stupid?" Happy asked me. I nodded and looked at Minerva who had a satisfied face.

"I know I'm Lucy's boyfriend, but I think Minerva did more damage than I did." I said as Minerva walked back into the infirmary, giving a glare to the passed out Natsu.

"Inn sorry for anything he might've said. He's not thinking properly. I honestly don't know what got into him." Happy said with an apologetic tone. I nodded before I left to check on Lucy. As I passed rogue a stopped for a second.

"Get the seaslstone cuffs. I'm leave it up to you where he goes." I said. Rogue nodded and left for the handcuffs. I started for Lucy's room again.When I got to her room, Minerva was standing by the door with Yukino. She looked at me with thankful eyes.

"She wants you." Minerva said. I nodded and went into the room, and immediately saw Lucy sitting up lost in the clouds of her mind.

"He's knocked out." I said, getting her out of her head. Lucy looked up at me and gave me a weak smile. "How bads your arm?" I asked as I made my way to her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"It's fine. Just a might burn." She paused. I could tell she was holding back. I just nodded do her and she sighed before continuing. @What's he going to do? When he wakes up and finds out in pregnant." She said quietly. I sighed and sat next to her, grabbing her hand.

"He already knows. He probably smelled it, but he knows. He asked me about it when we were fighting earlier." I said, worried about how she might react.

"He knows?!" She said before mumbling a few things to herself. I stopped her with a kiss and cuddled into her, making her calm down.

"Please don't stress yourself out. That's all I ask of you." I said as I kissed the side of her head. I noticed she still had her hands on her stomach and I placed one of mine in top her hers. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I can't leave. I love you all too much, I don't know what I'd do without you guys. You're all my family now." She said with tears falling down her face again. I wiped them and placed my hand back on top of hers.

"Don't worry about that. Do what makes you happy." I said, knowing that there was a possibility fairytail was what she needed.

But she needed to make those decisions herself. She doesn't need someone speaking or making decisions for her. Lucy knows what she needs deep down, but it's up to her whether she acts on it. I'm just here for support.

"I love you." I heard her whisper to me. She layed down and I layed with her. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me, before kissing her head softly.

"I know you do. And I love you." I said as we both drifted off. This was taking an emotional toll on her, I could tell. She needed me right now, and I'm going to do my best to fulfill her needs.