unforgettable touch

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD:

The next thing I know I was in his bed in his arms. Yes. I was fucking a man who's name I don't even know.

He pulled me in and kissed me hard as he unhooked my bra making sure not to break the kiss as he placed me on the bed. I looked at him with a look of innocence as he undressed himself with no time to lose and started to remove my underwear.

His soft lips pressed against my bare neck as he left trails of hickeys down to my collarbone. I moaned quietly as he smirked at me. I could tell he was enjoying this. He ran his thumb against my lips before pulling me back in for a passionate kiss.

I could feel his fingers gently rub against my clit as he carried on kissing me. I was so fucking drawn to his beautiful emerald eyes this whole thing felt like a fantasy.

His fingers teased me before he immediately inserted his middle and index finger. He could definitely tell how wet I was and feel my heat against his fingers.

"You're tight aren't you darling?" he laughed as he rolled on a condom and pressed his tip against my entry hole. He was purposely doing this to tease me and I couldn't take it anymore.
"Fuck me right now." I moaned as he looked at my body.
"Beg for it darling. Beg for me to fuck you." he said as I could feel his erection grow as he pushed up against my clit.

I looked at him with my puppy eyes.
"Please fuck me" I whisper under my breath as I traced his abs with my finger.

"Your wish is my command."
He grabbed my hip and slowly started thrusting into me making me moan slightly. His warm muscular body leaned over mine as he started thrusting harder and faster. He was a good 8 inches and wasn't stopping until I had taken every inch in. "You're so fucking wet for me darling" he grunted as he started pounding into me. I grasped onto the bed sheets tightly moaning loudly. He was hitting my g-spot and yet still picking up the pace. My back arched in pleasure as he kept thrusting all the way in and out.

"I-I'm going to cum!" I moaned into his ear. A rush of pleasure went through my body as I rolled my eyes back and caught my breath.

He picked me up as he lay on the bed and placed me on his dick whilst holding both sides of my hips. "Your turn princess." he said as he looked at me again with those sexy eyes. I blushed and started to bounce as I saw his eyes roll back in pleasure. I could feel his body start to stiffen as I grinded against him hearing a moan come out. "Fuck" he groaned as he cummed.