~8~

Y/n pov:

I woke up to Billie sat at the end of my bed with her hand lightly placed on my leg. She was leaving and promised to see me before she would go.

Billie layed next to me and climbed under the covers. She hugged me and I could feel her chest tightening as Billie tried to hold in her tears.

I looked up into her eyes and watched as a tear fell from her eye falling onto my pillow. Before I realised, I was crying too.

We held eachother for what felt like years. Every now and then kissing eachothers lips filling my stomach with butterflys everytime.

"Okay, I better go y/n."
Billie slid out the covers and stood facing me.
"Billie, im gonna miss you."
I swung my legs round and kissed Billie one last time.
"I'll facetime you, bye baby."
And with that,
She left.

Billies pov:

My first show is in England so me, my family and my team were all driving to the airport. We had to go so far for my first show, so me and y/n couldn't even meet until the third month of tour.

Me and Finneas are currently working on my album 'When We All Fall Asleep, where do we go.'

We have three songs left to do; 'listen before I go', 'I love you', and 'goodbye'.

I haven't told anyone that 'I love you' is about y/n. Finneas doesn't even know, and he's the producer.

I'll tell y/n at the end of my tour as a coming home present from me.

The drive to the airport was only twenty minutes so it went pretty fast.

My bodyguard sully had to stand behind me the whole time, but I got to me some of my fans. They are all so kind and perfects it's crazy.

As I was taking a picture with someone sje asked me 'who was that girl I was a the park with?'

I told it it was a freind. Apparently I can't even go to the park at 4am with out the paparazzi taking pictures of me.

We went through security and sat in the first class lounge. I went on my phone and sent y/n a text.

Billie❤
Hey y/n I'm getting on a plane so I won't be able to message you. X

Read 5:54

Y/n💕
Okay Bil, message me after you land x

Read 5:56

The flight was almost 11 hours long so u wasn't going to be able to text y/n untill I land. So far it had been 5 hours. All I was doing was watching films and eating takis, kind of what I would do all the time if I wasn't famous. I'm not complaining though, it's pretty amazing.

Y/n pov:

I decided to go back to sleep as I couldn't sleep all night because of Billie leaving. My alarm went off at 10 am and  went to get breakfast. Or brunch I guess.

Me and Billie have been hanging out for six months now, seeing eachotger basically everyday. It felt weird not having her so close to me right now. The thing that made it even worse was that Billie couldn't message me for another 6 hours.

I got a notification on my phone and I prayed it was her. But it wasn't, it was zoe. Were going to hang out today.

Zoe😁
Y/n ill pick you up in ten 🙂

Read 10:36

Y/n
Okay, I still need to get dressed lmao

Read 10:37

Zoe😁
Y/N HOW DID YOU ONLY JUST WAKE UP!!

Read 10:39

Zoe😁
Ohhhh is it because of Billie leaving 🥲?

Read 10:41

Y/n
Yeah, shes only been gone a few hours but I already miss her.

Read 10:42

Zoe😁
Awww cuteee. Anyway get dressed I'm about to go.

Read 10:44

I washed up my plate and headed to my room. I looked through my wardrobe for something to wear and I decided to wear sweatpants. I walked over to my bed and slid on Billies red hoodie and clipped on her playboy necklace around my neck.

I flopped on my bed and scrolled through tiktok untill zoe came bursting into my room.

"Come on y/n let's gooooo"
She drew open the curtains letting the bright sunlight flow into the room.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!"
I covered my eyes and sat up facing zoe.

"Where are we going anyway?

"To a cafe then hyland Park."

I loved hyland Park it's sad I'm not going with Billie though.

___________________________
A/n
Heyy I'm going to try upload another chapter today because this one is shorter than usual. But yeah 😁