~1~

Y/n pov:

It's finally the day I graduate, 17 years of my life wasted. But I suppose it could of been worse, I could of actually went to school. I've been homeschooling my whole life with a homeschooling club. In that club was my next door neighbour, Billie. Me and Billie had been best freinds for our whole lives. We would always seek into each others windows and have secret sleepovers then seek back home in the morning. We would play games with each other and out family's are best freinds. Finneas (her brother) and I are still best freinds. But when she turned 15, she started hanging out with drug addicts and alcoholics. "There fun" she would always say, but after a while it got too much. She started hiting me and kept called me names like "little bitch". I finally ended the friendship a couple years ago, when she was 16 and I was 15. Since then she hasn't really changed, still abusive to everyone around her and sleeping with any male she's sees. Honestly I don't know how she hasn't got sees yet. Sometimes I smile at Billie when I see her walking into her home, but she usually just gives me a blanc face or a death stare. After all these years she's still salty about me ending our friendship, I don't know why though.

Today she's going to be forced to speak to me, we're both graduating together. Billie had to graduate later as she had to focus on her music career. She's about to release her second album 'When We All Fall Asleep Where Do We Go?'. I'm proud of Billie, but she needs to straighten her life out before she throws herself into fame.

Billies pov:

I'm going to see y/n again. I've tried to cut her out of my life but she keeps coming back and it's really fucking annoying. She's the one that ended the friendship, so I don't know why that little bitch wants to still be freinds. I threw my blue hair into a messy bun and wore green basketball shorts with a matching baggy shirt. I checked my self out in the mirror in my red room, damn all these men are missing out.
*knock on the door* I sighed very loudly so that the person standing outside coud hear, by person outside i meant y/n. My mom told me i needed to give her a ride because she couldnt. I think she knew i wasnt actually going to go, so she was going to drag me there by using y/n like i still like her.
"Long time no see." Said y/n.
"Yeah, why did you have to wear that?"
All visble that she wore was a graduation cloak (a/n I don't know what it's called lmao).
"Yes i am," y/n turned her back to me "now can you please just drive us to the graduation place, thingy."
"Sure I can drive us to the graduation place thingy." i said with a mocking laugh.

I ran infront of y/n purposely almost pushing her over to get to my sexy ass car. uh, its the second most beautiful thing in the world. First is me. I climber into the drivers seat and rolled down the window to watch y/n climb in the car with a cringe spread across her face. She didnt even face me or say another word to me after that. like, i dont have to drive you. All she did was stare out the window and did not pay any attention to my dodge challenger roaring as it turned on. We live in LA so the traffic is so terrible we had to wake up early, this is the first time in years that ive woken up before 9. I wouldnt drive untill she said something, shes the one thats trying to be freinds again. How is she the one silent.
"Go then." y/n is so bitchy damn.
"she speaks, you used to never stop talking." I drove off leaving our street and on the way to the park.

_______________

A/n:
Heyy besties 💓
That was the first chapter ahhh anyway I will try to write chapters frequently but school is a thing lmao. But I'm off for a week so I have time to write, my names imogen BTW just so you know a bit about meeee.