~16~

Y/n pov:

My plane has just landed and I messaged Billie straight away, even though I was tired as fuck.

Y/n
Hey Bil I just landed xxx

Read 11:27

Billie❤🥰
Okay baby, good flight? Xxx

Read 11:31

Y/n
Yeah it was okay, when is your flight xxx

Read 11:38

Billie❤🥰
Good, ugh it leaved in ten minuets :( xxx

Read 11:41

Y/n
Okay. I would continue talking but I'm falling asleep in the middle of the airport. Xxx

Read 11:42

Billie❤🥰
Lmao its all good, I mish you! Xxx

Read 11:43

Y/n
Miss you xxx

Read 11:44

I picked up my luggage and waited out side for caludia to pick me up. When i saw that Billie posted on her story my cheeks went red.

A few minuets later, Claudia pulled up with a massive smile oj her face.

"Heyyyy y/n! How was Billie?"

I laughed slightly at how energetic she was.
"Shes great. Oh and Finneas said 'I love you.' "

Claudia had sort of gotten used to Finneas leaving for tour, so she wasn't really as emotional. But she loved the love.

We puts my bags in the backseat and we drove off. I was going to stay at Claudia's tonight because my mom was at work and I didn't have my key with me.

"Claudia guess what."
"What?"
"Me and Billie are officially together!"
"YESSSS FINALLY!"
I giggled a little at her reaction.

We finally got back, when I opened the door, peaches jumped up at me almost knocking me over. I stroked her and went inside soon followed by Claudia.

"Okay ditch your stuff, go to bed and after you'll tell me the detailsss!"

I walked up the stairs while yawned every now and then. As I opened the spare bedroom, the scent of Billies warm vanilla perfume rushed towards me. Billie stayed her alot.

I ended up going straight to bed without even getting changed into pyjamas or charging my phone at all.

*6 hours later*

Claudia woke me up at  6:30 and told me that she was about to order dinner. We both ended up getting vegan cheeseburgers and a shared portion of garlic bread sticks.
We walked downstairs to the living room to watch Stranger Things on netflix.

An hour later, the door shut and Claudia came running in with our food. The food boxes opened and she turned to face me.

"Did you think you got away with not telling me the deeeeds?"
"Noooo!"
"Yesssss! Tell me how she asked you!"
"I mean it's not as dramatic as you think Claud, as I was about to go and bord my flight. She asked me right before I left."

"Aww that's cutee! So have you guys...you know had s-"
"Claudiaaa! Stop asking me that! But yes."

She looked back in complete shock, not expecting us to have actually done it yet.

"Oh my god. Really! How was it?"
My eyes widened at her question.
"I'm not gunna lie, amazing."
"Ooooooooooo, I love that!"

I got butterflys because of the conversation. But we ended up continuing to catch up on everything that had happened in the past couple days.
I had a notification on my phone that interrupted our conversation.

But before I could look at who it was from, my phone died.

If it was Billie she would understand, she probably just told me she was getting on my flight.

Billies pov:

I'm already three hours into my flight. I didnt message y/n before because she was definetly going to be asleep.

I couldn't really do much more than watch films or read books. But I looked over to finneas sat next to me, producing a song of his.

Then it reminded me that we still needed to finish 'I love you'.  I think he realised it too and switched over to the song on his laptop.

A couple hours later, we had officially finished the song.

We had finished the album.

I straight away messaged my team and I told them my ideas for the music videos.
Obviously the emails didn't send yet because we were in the middle of the sky, but it felt great to of finished.

Claudia pov:

After y/n got that notification, we just talked about our lives and my YouTube videos while waiting for her phone to charge.

I'm not going to lie I was just as interested as she was.

Another notification vibrated her phone and we both realised her phone was charged.
Y/n picked up her phone and leaped over tonme on the sofa. Her thumb pressed against her home button turning her phone on and revealed her background of her and Billie. I smiled at the cuteness.

Y/n clicked on her messages and soon realised it wasn't from Billie, it was from Danielle.

I don't know much about Danielle. But I do know what Finneas has told me. Billie had a minor... inconvenience with drugs, im pretty sure Danielle gave her drugs to consume. As a freind, I dont really want Billie or y/n to mix into that crowd again.
But I dont control her.

I peered over y/ns shoulder and Read the message.

Danielle.
Heyyyy y/n!! Soo I know Billay is outa town so I was wondering if you wanna come round to a party tommorow night!!!

Danielle.
Y/nnnn come on dont be boring!!!!

I looked straight at y/n to see her reaction, she only looked excited.

"Y/n you have to be kidding me."
"What! It's a party it will be fun!"
"Okay, but remember Billie went down that route and became a druggie."
"I'm not going to though. Plus I haven't seen her in ages!"
"Y/n that's a good thing, you can't be hanging around with drugs!"
"CLAUDIA ITS ONE PARTY, ITS NOT LIKE IM GOING TO SNORT CRACK OR SOME SHIT!"

I was shocked that y/n actually yelled at me and is actually going to go to this thing.

_______________________________
A/n
Heyyyy. So I just looked back at the first couple chapters and realised hoe short they were lmao. Anyway yeah drugs :]