~11~

Y/n pov:

It's now been a month since Billie left and she's on her last show in England. I was packing my bags and watching the concert videos that the fans took of her. I haven't seen her black hair yet in person and we don't facetime because billie hates it.

It was 3am and I just got up my mum, I can't drive yet. I know it's sad really. I put on a pair of jeans and one of Billies oversized merch shirts.

[A/n  I don't give a fuck if you don't wear that I tried to make to make it neutral.]

There wasn't enough time to eat breakfast, so my mum was just going to drop me off at the airport. I was probably going to eat at a cafe there or go to a shop.

Y/n
When is your next show bil? X

Read 3:13am

Billie❤
At 4pm UK time day after tommorow, why? X

Read 3:15am

Y/n
Okay, one of your fans are doing an illegal livestream so I'm gunna watch it 🙂 x

Read 3:16am

Billie❤
Lmaooo of course they did, technically the show starts at 3:40 because I have a meet and greet before. It would be 7:45 for you baby. X

Read 3:18am

Y/n
Okay tyy, I miss you. I gtg x

Read 3:19am

Billie❤
Okay, I mish you x

Read 3:20am

My mom dropped me off at the airport, and waved goodbye. I only had a back pack because i was only staying for two nights, so going through security was hella easy. I still had half an hour till my flight, so I decided to sit down in Subway. Obviously I went for a vegan option but without the tomatoes. Tomatoes were descusting, don't even try to tell me any different.
I got a notification on my phone, it was Billie.

Billie❤
Wait y/n why are you up that late, its almost 3:30 there? X

Read 3:28am

Y/n
Oh I had to grab something from the shops. X

Read 3:29am

Billie❤
What? X

Read 3:30am

Y/n
Oh it doesn't matter. X

Read 3:31am

Billie❤
Yes it does, what were you doing?

Read 3:32am

What did she think I was doing? Cheating on her or something?!

Billie❤
Y/n what were you doing

Read 3:34am

Y/n
I was at the shops, I gtg Billie xxxxxx

Read 3:36am

Billie❤
Bye x

Read 3:37am

I had no idea what to say I wasn't going to spoil the suprise but she now thinks I chated on her.

Finneas is helping me suprise Billie so he bought my ticket and he was going to pick me up. I cant afford plane tickets as I haven't got a job, I wasn't expecting him too buy it but I was grateful.

He ended up getting me first class, which kind of shocked me.

Y/n
FINNEAS WHY DID YOU GET ME FIRST CLASS, THATS TOO MUCH MONEY!!