NINETEEN

i love the comments of previous chap, here's your reward for making me happy 😡💜 also i didn't add koo's tattoos bc he didn't have any tattoos when he was (18?) 😤 i love his tattoos btw he's the coolest person in the entire world i purple him 😡😗

do comment and vote ♡

×××××

Golden threads of blooming sun followed the appetizing aroma of freshly cooked breakfast in Kim's kitchen. A pleasant day with mild hot weather keeps the plants and trees happy as they tremble along with the blow of wind. Door creak opened, catching Taehyung's attention. 

"Oh, good morning, mamma." He greeted, warmly smiling at his mother who came to the kitchen. Vivid brown eyes brightened up as he was greeted by the most beautiful woman of his life which made his day more pretty and grateful.

"Good morning, cub." Haeun said, wrinkles forming at the corners of her lips as she returned a warm smile back. 

"What are you doing in the kitchen? And this early?" 

"Ah, I thought I should make today's breakfast and I want to—"

"Taehyung, you don't have to." Haeun interrupted Taehyung, slightly frowning and shaking her head. "It's great that you've learned how to cook, but men aren't—"

"I'm your son, mom. Can't I even help my mom? Aren't kids supposed to help their parents?" Taehyung began, cutting off his mother's words. He sighed to himself thinking how she's still managed to have some sort of those old fashioned mentality. However, he couldn't blame her because that's how she grew up. 

"C'mon mom, I'm not that bad cook. No harm will occur if you just try my cooking." He joked to untensed the atmosphere as he could notice his mom's face recognizing that she wasn't convinced yet. 

"Alright, alright. I'll be back after watering the plants." Haeun agreed. "And also, you came here for a few days, right? Let me make you homemade food just the way you like, okay?" Yeah, she gave the excuse to not come to the kitchen and to not cook again. Nonetheless, Taehyung nodded before she walked out of the kitchen to water the plants. 

Turning off the stove, Taehyung let out a sigh. It's alright. He nodded to himself, and washed up his hands and took off the apron which was hugging his firm body before he rolled up his sleeves as he started setting the plates on the dining table. 

"Goo morning." A sleepy voice made Taehyung's head to snap towards the stairs while he was drowning in his thoughts. 

"Morning, kook." Taehyung broke out into a smile as he noticed how endearing Jungkook was looking. Wet hair, an oversized tee reaching down to his knees and mayhaps no pants underneath while clutching on a bear plushie as he rubbed his pretty doey eyes.