SIX

hello uwu

boring chap ahead!!!

×××××

“Have a good day, Mrs.Lee.” Taehyung said with a grin as he waved his hand towards Mrs.Lee was sitting in her car.

“Have a good day to you too, TaeTae!” A tiny one waved her small hand to her teacher, who chuckled at her cuteness.

“Sit properly, Yuna.” Mrs.Lee scolded the tiny one as she was trying to stand up on seat. “And have a good day, Mr.Kim.” She said sweetly before starting the engine of her car.

“TaeTae, Bye!!” The tiny one squealed.

Taehyung grinned broadly. His smile dropped when the car was out of his sight. He breathed out in relief and marched towards the staff's room. Even though it was day time and the work was less for him today, he was tired. He just wants his bed and nothing else. He wasn’t able to sleep properly ‘cause he has another kid in his house now–

“–we’re going out for dinner. Wanna tag along with us, Mr.Kim?” At the mention of his name, Taehyung looked up. He was arranging his stuff before he leave.

“Ah, I’d love to but I guess I have to decline the offer for today as I’m really tired.” Taehyung replied with an apologetic smile.

“Oh, it’s fine. Maybe next time.” One of his colleague said with a small smile to which Taehyung nodded and walked out of the room with his stuff.

He hopped in his car when he reached in the parking lot and drove off to his place.

“I’m failing in history and two more subjects. I want to die,”

“I’m failing in every subject then what should I do?”

“Choke yourself.” Jungkook grumbled, long black locks got twirled by his fingers while walking. He went to his coach for his track session as he missed so many sessions with him. He was wearing his short shorts with tank top and a jacket.

Jungkook heard some more babbling about school’s stuff and classes. He felt a little bit uncomfortable as he could feel some stares on him while walking on the footpath. He took out one of his airpods and turned back his head.

“Shut up, Jimin!” Jungkook mumbled to Jimin who was on other side of phone call. He glared at some boys who were staring exactly at him with their dirty lusty eyes. He lifted up his middle finger to them before whirling around and leaving the place.

“What happened?”

Jungkook grumbled, shoving his hands into his jacket’s pockets.

“Nothing! Fuck everything, I just want to get high now!” Jungkook exclaimed, walking into his building.

“You’re still a minor–”

“Do I look like I care!” Jungkook grumbled. “Dad didn’t let me take my car with me in this shitty apartment building! He’s making my life more miserable. He blocked all of my credit cards. I had to walk this long and I can't even take bus because I spent all of my money on roses for that Taehyung guy–”

“You did what?”

“I’m practically a poor right now.”  Jungkook mumbled, pressing the button of 1st floor when he reached the elevator.

“Are you crazy, Jungkook?” Jimin snapped from other side.

“You spent around 500$ on that Taehyung guy! You don’t even know him. What the fuck is wrong with you?!”