ONE

﹏﹏﹏﹏

Jungkook's beauty is incomparable to anything in this world.

The power of his bambi eyes can make anyone get on their knees and worship him without having any second thought.

The bunny toothed boy knew his influence over anyone. But never brag about his beauty and always let others to adore his beauty without any premium subscription.

Though, there's a secret behind that pretty face.

He's one of those bratty and spoiled rich kid, who always get whatever he wants and never heard of a word 'no' from others. His demand always get fulfilled by his parents, Jung Hoseok and Jung Yoongi, i mean who can resist him when he ask for something with that adorable face and deer eyes.

He got everything in his life, like everything- money, luxurious lifestyle, good parents who pampered and spoiled him with everything he wants, two bestest friends and a plump ass.

Well- his parents, Jung Yoongi and Jung Hoseok love their child more than anything. They adopted Jungkook when he was four years but never treat him less than their real blood. They always let him to do whatever he wants.

But sometimes, Jungkook's reckless behaviour became a pain in their asses.

There was a time when Jungkook actually made them travel back to Korea just for a kiss on their cheeks when they both went to a business meeting. Oof- extreme but that's how it works in Jung mansion.

Jungkook was laying on stomach while his legs were kicking in the air as he was working on his digital drawing on his Mac book. He loves to draw and sing.

"I'm done,"

He heard and shift his gaze towards the cotton candy haired man who was looking beyond frustration.

And one taught me pain
Now, I'm so amazing

"Done with what?" He asked, pressing the stylus against his pink lips.

"Done with everything- everything which involves me."

Jungkook rolled his eyes because he knew what's wrong with the male.

"Hyung, he don't deserve you, stop chasing him."

Say I've loved and I've lost
But that's not what I see

Jimin sighed, tossing away his phone as his (ex)boyfriend was continuously messaging him.

"Well, his fault. He lost a whole course meal like me. Thank you, next bitch," Jimin giggles, laying down on the bed beside Jungkook.

"Woah, Jungkook-ah it's beautiful. Where did you get the inspiration of this drawing?"

"No where hyung, just a random drawing 'cause I feel so

"No where hyung, just a random drawing 'cause I feel so.'"

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled softly.