FOUR

updated after ages! so it's a long chap for y'all uwu

and do comments too pls!

[...✎...]

“Mom!” Taehyung snapped lowly. “You can’t do anything against my will. I don’t want to get married. Not right now, at least.”

“Taehyung, listen. She’s really sweet and kind. I know her since she was a kid. She said she like you too-”

“And what about me?” Taehyung hissed. “I don’t even know her.” He whispers. He gripped on his phone tightly.

“Don’t you care about my feelings, mom?”

“Sweetie, I’m doing this for you. She’s a really polite girl and she will take care of you properly–”

“Mom,” Taehyung said lowly. “Please I don’t want to accept a proposal where I don’t feel anything about my partner–”

“You can get to know her after marriage. That’s how it works, cub. And I’m telling you she’s so beautiful and completely your type. She knows everything about household, her cooking skills is so good. And she talks to everyone so politely. You two will be perfect for each other.”

“No, mom. Stop! Y’know that’s not how it works. I want to marry someone who will care for me, not because we are engaged in an ordeal. I want someone to cherish my feelings too.”

He heard a sigh from the other side of phone call. “Cub, y’know that it’s only happens in fiction or movies. Right? Reality is harsher. You have to sacrifice some of your parts to be happy in life.”

Taehyung gulped as his throat went dry. He leaned forward and reached for the glass of water on the table.

“I believe this girl would cherish your feelings, cub. At least, meet her and you definitely will like her.”

Taehyung hummed, before ending the call. He gulped down water and placed the glass on the wooden table. He stood up from the Lawson sofa.

It’s a weekend. So no work. No dealing with kids or with their parents. Phew, a relaxing day for Taehyung.

Taehyung’s a simple man with a simple lifestyle. He rarely hang out with his friends as he always drowned himself in work. No dates or relationship. He always had maintained a momma’s smart boy image during this school and college time. He got his dream job of teacher. And he love kids so it was a happy moment for him to became a teacher of kindergarten.

He walked into his working room. It’s past afternoon. Still, he didn’t open the windows and curtains of his working room. The table was messy with kids’ drawing and cute thank you messages for him.

The sun rays touched his flawless skin as he opened the curtains, allowing the sweet rays of sun into the room.

Taehyung groaned as his eyes fell on the messy table. He hates being lazy. He didn’t even clean up his table. He shuffle through papers, separating them into two bunch. He collected those drawing from his table and put them into his drawer. He picked the pens and put them into the pen stand-

He paused when his gaze meet a business card on his working desk. He picked up the card and examined it.

It wasn’t a business card. It was a personal card. Jung Yoongi was beautiful engraved on the card with contact details.