[R/D]chapter thirty two: anxiety.

Karl Heisenberg POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw them dead...i watched them die in front of me..twice. its fucking horrifying, twice now I've seen their fucking corpse...that had to have been a hallucination, but even knowing that doesn't help with that feeling of fucking terror in my nerves.

"Are you sure You're alright...?"
(Y/n) asks.

"Yeah."
I say.

"But you still look like You're shaking."
They point out.

"Its Just cold, lets do this and go home."
I say.

"Yeah, home sounds great."
They say...did they call the factory home? Or do they mean their own home?

The overgrown backyard seems to welcome us with open, creepy arms, the waterfall hangs just a few feet from the edge of the cliff.

"Wow...its so pretty.."
They mumble, i smile a little at their wide eyes, they're like a little kid.

"Yeah, pretty good looking, eh? And i guess the waterfall isn't half bad either."
I joke, they look at me with that same dumb smile i know so well at this point.

"Oh fuck off, you metal possum."
They chuckle.

"Possum? Did you call me a stinking trash animal?"
I mumble, tilting my head.

"I wouldn't call them that, overall i actually really like possums."
They say.

"Wait so you like...nevermind, Heres the giant waterfall, as promised, now how do you intend to reach the damn water?"
I ask, they hum and stare at it for a few seconds, before turning to me.

"Grab my waist again."
They say.

"...straight forward, didn't expect you as that kind of person."
I joke, but i feel like im gonna have a nervous breakdown, why the fuck do they want me to grab that??

"Oh shut it, i mean hold my waist so i can lean towards the waterfall."
They say, turning back to the waterfall and raising their arms up, holding that damn pot.

"...lean across a cliff? With hundreds of feet below you??"
I mumble, they just nod.

"Alright, then."
I say.

I hold onto them when they start to lean, gripping their shirt tightly, they hold out the pot, but it doesn't reach far enough.

"Fuck..."
They mumble, i pull them back and they sit.

"What are you doing?"
I ask.

"Thinking of another plan."
They say.

"...do you think you'll have one soon?"
I ask.

"...i don't know."
They mumble.

"Fucking hell...i got it."
I say, walking off.

I can probably do this on my own, if they're this damn persistent about the water, then a quick fix will be perfect to get it, but its not like i could build a way there.

...or could i?

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow...the view here is amazing, i wonder if the Lady would sit here and look at it too...its beautiful.

"Wow..."
I mumble, laying on my back and closing my eyes, the cold is so calming today, no monsters or 'Lords' trying to kill me...just cold and calm.

Will this work..? Speaking realistically, will i even be able to kill Miranda? Shes all powerful, I'm a missing officer, will i be able to take down an overlord and save an entire village on my own? Christ, that's a depressing thought...