【Part 2: Friends】「Satoshi」

Chapter 2: Friends

"Don't even think about it!" The professor looks at me as I was about to pick up my phone to check my text. "Satoshi, I swear." He shakes his head.

"Fine." I mumbled, and shoved the phone back in my bag. Kazuo will kill me.

"Now get into your partners please!" The professor says, and I went to sit at my assigned partner seating.

"Hey how you doing?" My partner said.

So his name is Hiro. He is a pretty skinny tall brunette. His hair was long like a host's hair, and he was quite popular with the ladies. I wish I had his height. He was a tad bit taller than me, and that was just embarrassing for me. Only Kazuo may be taller.

"I'm fine." I said as I grabbed the papers needed.

He looks at me with his papers in hand. "Not much of a talker are you?"

"No. Now here are my notes. I guess you can improvise on what you want our project to be about."

"I wanted to do a clay map of Japan. I think that will show Japan at its finest."

"Sure."

"This may sound weird, but you are quite handsome if you smile more." He chuckles a bit after his flirtatious pick up line.

"Right."

"Smile come on! Big boy!" He teases.

"I rather not." I was getting annoyed with this guy.

"Fine. Boring man. Here is my phone number." He hands me a piece of paper with his phone number written on it. "Call or text me when you have any questions on the project. I will make the clay part, and you paint."

"Fine." I gave him my number as well.

"Talk more man. You are so dull." He sighs.

"Okay."

He rolls his eyes, and I noticed it. "Look if you will get an attitude, then fuck off." I replied at the bastard.

"God did your girl dump you? You are always in a bad mood." He backs away.

"No. I just hate being surrounded with people such as yourself."

"Whatever. Contact me when you need stuff. I'll hand you the project tomorrow. Better yet, what is your address?"

I went to write my dorm address on a piece of paper, and gave it to him. He forced a fake ass smile, and went back to his seat. What a loser.

"Thanks I guess." He says, and walks off.

"Hmm." I couldn't produce any words. My brain was fried.

The class ended, and I quickly ran out when I felt myself slipping on a puddle in the middle of the floor.

"Fuck!" I groaned while I rubbed my knee which I landed on.

"Satoshi, you okay?" Hiro lends out a hand, and I took it. He helped me up, but my knee was bleeding. How did that happen?

"Thanks."

"We need to get you to the infirmary." He puts my arm around him, and helps me to the infirmary.

"We will fix this." The nurse puts on some antibiotic spray, and some weird ointment on my cut. She then places a large bandaid for my knee. "Good as new." She says with a smile.

"Thank you." I said to her. "And thank you." I looked over to Hiro.

"No problem." He blushes.