【Part 25: Reflect】「Satoshi」

Chapter 25: Reflect

"Dear Satoshi. I love you. I love you more than anything, and I hate it if you shared your love with another. I hate that Hiro took your attention from me. I hate that Hiro can love you better than I can. I hate that Hiro took my place, but I can't kill him because I know you will never speak to me again. I did it...I did the murder of your family...not like that is any better. I'm sick right? I love how your mother cried for me to stop when I strangled/stabbed her. I love how your father tried to kill me with his useless revolver. I used that in my favor. I even hate that your room mate lived with you. I put him in his place with a good dosage of my little miracle liquid. I killed him too. I can't stand that my ex wife didn't cover me better, so I rid of her. She didn't do her fucking job. Pathetic useless woman! I am crazy haha! I hate you Satoshi. You belong only to me, yet you won't obey. I wish I can hit you right now. This is your punishment. Sign Kazuo Sahara."

My eyes were wide. This letter....Kazuo admitted to it. If I turned this in to the police, then it will be the end for Kazuo. Where he is? I have to find him now!

I called his phone again, and no answer. What the fuck! I could feel my body building up so much hate that I just had to try one last time to drive down to his place.

I pulled up to his driveway, and to my surprised, his car was there! I got out, and banged on his door. He opens, and his face emotionless.

"Where have you been?!" I screamed.

He looks off in the distance, and opens his door to let me in. No words from his mouth. I walked in. My head was fuming too much to be cautious of him. He goes to sit down on the couch, and I went to stand in front of him. My brows narrowed tightly together, and I glared down at him.

I pulled out the note, and threw it in his face. "Is this your confession?!"

He takes the paper, and unfolds it slowly. His face still expressionless. He scans it for a second, and smirked, and tossed it on the floor.

"What is so funny?! That you are going to jail?! I won't forgive you!" My voice rung through his house. He doesn't seem phased by my blow up on him.

He doesn't say anything. He is pissing me off. I grabbed him by his collar, and pulled him close to my face. "You will pay for this. You think you are hot shit. You just made me hate you more!" I glared.

He smacked me hard across my face. I couldn't believe he had the nerve to do that. He glares at me.

"How dare you?! You are a monster! No one will believe you now!" I hollered.

His eyes blood shot, and dark. He stares at me, and groans. He goes over, and grabs me by my wrist, and pulls me out the house.

"No I won't leave until you tell me why!" I tried to pull back so he couldn't drag me completely out the house.

He shakes his head furiously, and throws me out the house.

"Speak to me!" I screamed, and stormed back in before he closed the door.

He gritted his teeth, and pushes me out. He was a lot stronger than me, and I knew I had no power up against him. He shuts the door, and I was left feeling pathetic yet again.

I suddenly realized I left the letter inside his house. That was my only evidence! I banged on the door. "Kazuo let me in! I just need to talk."

No answer.

"Kazuo!" I banged over, and over. "I'll call the cops if you don't let me in!"

He opens the door, and hands me the note without putting up a fight. What? I didn't understand him. Was this his way of making me feel bad? Was this his tactic to make me not show this to the police? I took the note, and he shuts the door.