【Part 13: Hatred】「Kazuo」

Chapter 13: Hatred

So wet, and slippery. I could taste it so well. So sweet, and lustful I couldn't help myself, but slurp her up.

"Ahh...ahh..." She breaths heavily with her hands gripping the sheets, and her legs spread eagle for me.

My tongue flickers up, and down on her sensitive swollen bead, and I felt my dick swelling from wanting to bury myself in her. So sexy she gets me.

"Put....it...in..." She moans out seductively.

"Yes ma'am." I positioned my unprotected cock, and forced my hard part deep inside her inviting cave.

"Ahh....!" She moans out as my hips starts working her body, my hand on her tender breasts as I squeezed them tightly in my hand making her cry out.

"Harder..harder..." I had animalistic sex with her until we both came in sync. She collapsed on my chest.

"You are so good."

"You too my Shoko..." I touched her face, and she blushes.

"Shouta. You dumb idiot." She blushes.

"Okay, but in my bed, you are what I want you to be. Got that?" My hand around her shoulders tightened, and she chuckles.

"Yes master. I love your aggressiveness. So sexy." She kisses my jawline.

"Like you." I kissed her lips, and we drifted into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke with a letter on my nightstand. It was a letter from Shouta saying how he went to work.

"Mmhm." I rubbed my head. My head was spinning, and I can't seem to figure out what to do from here. I am now jobless. Luckily to my benefit, Shouta's income can assist me as I look for a new job. Today wasn't the day for that.

I decided to go to a nearby bar to spend my day. Today just was a lazy day for me. So much has happened in so little time. I knew eventually I will get caught. I do fear it, but at the same time I didn't.

I drove down to the Sea Ocean Bar, and made my way inside. I went to sit myself at the bartender table. To my luck, there weren't many others at the bartender lane. I hated the company of talking men around me when I would drink.

"What will it be?" The young bartender says. I could tell he was a newbie from his emo looking hair, and lack of vocal projection.

"Absolute Vodka with ice." I replied.

"On the way." He goes to fetch my drink.

I looked to my right, and noticed Hiro at the far lane of the bartender seat. His eyes met mine, and he smirks. He walks over to me, and sits next to me.

"It's you." I blurted out.

"Here you go sir." The bartender hands me my drink. I paid him, and he went on his way.

"So Kazuo is it?" Hiro chuckles as he drinks his drink.

"Yeah." I glared. "I am Satoshi's boyfriend." I said instantly.

"Are you?" He gazed.

"Yeah. So don't fuck with him." I turned my seat to face him.

"No sir I won't." He drinks the rest, and faces me.

"How about we make a bet?" I suggested.

"A bet? On what?" He looks confused.

I thought deeply. I knew this bet would consist of Satoshi. "Whoever wins gets Satoshi."