【Part 17: Him】「Satoshi」

Chapter 17: Him

"Your parents are dead." The detective says as he has his hand on my back. "I'm sorry son." He rubbed my back as I began to sob.

This can't be happening! Why would Kazuo do this?! Is it because I didn't want to be with him or see him?! This is beyond anything he would do.

I felt hate.

I hate Kazuo.

I will kill him.

I drove back to my dorm in pain. I drove to Hiro's dorm, but he wasn't there. Where could he be? I felt so lonely, and vulnerable.

Some fresh air will be do me good. I sat in front of my porch to soak in all the horrible news.

I heard a car pulling up. I was hoping it was Hiro, but I saw Kazuo standing before me. I backed away. "Stay away from me!" I didn't want him to come after me as well. Why was he here? To kill me off along with my family?

"I didn't do it! I swear!" He raises his voice. How could I believe that?

"What kind of bullshit lie is that?" I glared.

"You replaced me didn't you?! I saw him at your house!" He confessed.

"So you spied on me?"

"Did you replace me?!" He was hysterical.

"Yes, he is my boyfriend." I lied. I didn't want Kazuo to interfere with my life. Maybe he will get it, and leave me alone.

I saw his face goes limp like he was about to cry. I didn't like seeing him like this, but I know deep down he did this. I don't understand his actions.

"It was your friend that did it! He tried to frame me!" He accused.

"Hiro? How can he do that? He was with me last night."

"Of course he was!" He walks up to me with bitterness in his eyes. "How was his sex huh?"

"Stop it!" I shoved him away. "How can you accuse someone of your wrongdoings?"

"He is evil!" His voice beings to roar in my face. I was frightened by his aggressiveness.

"He didn't do it!"

"Yeah? He paid me a visit last night in the early morning. Did he tell you about that?"

"You are delusional." I rolled my eyes, and went to go in my house until I felt him grab on my wrist. I shrugged him off. "Let go!" I feel my deep voice vibrating in the bottom of my throat from how angry I was.

"But I love you."

"I don't love you." I replied coldly. "I think you need to leave."

"No I won't!" He hugs me tightly from behind. "Please don't let me go."

The familiar scent I loved so much roams around my nose. I loved it yet hated it. My killer is my lover. "Kazuo please." My heart tried to fight him off, but I couldn't.

"Please believe me when I said I didn't do it." He calms his tone.

"I will try to believe that if you let me fuck you." I said quietly.

"What?" He was shocked.

I wanted to dominate him. I never did except for once when we almost did it, and someone caught us in the car. I knew Kazuo's fear of being the 'bottom', but after all the shit he has done, he could let me do this.

"No." He says, and releases his grip on me.

"Then leave."

"Whatever." I heard his anger as his footsteps walked away from me.