Chapter 18

"I can't believe that happened. I really liked him", Saphira exclaimed as she left the cinema and walked into the city with her brothers, who were smiling at her. 
"The whole movie I thought she would die, but nope her brother dies. Why?", she complained, putting up a sad face. 

"If it makes anything better, you won't get rid of us, Princess", Jayden said, putting an arm around her and pulling her closer. 
"I know." I will be the one leaving.  

After Brad beating her up, she had gone back to her room and took care of the wounds. She had two more cuts, one on her wrist and one on her thigh. 
When she was finished cleaning everything up and tying her shoes, it was too much and she ran to her brother's training and straight into Jayden's arms.

She had told them how much she loved them and actually missed them. It hadn't taken long until they decided to do a siblings day, just the five of them. So, they decided to go to the movies. 

Now, they were on their way for ice cream. 
"I love you." She hugged him, feeling his hand on her shoulder. 
"What about me?" Raffael pouted. He would do the stupidest things around his family, but be the coolest guy of the school. 

"You too", she laughed. 
"Don't forget us", the twins spoke up and she went to Jack, jumping on his back so he could carry her piggyback.

"I love you too, Jack, but I'm not sure about Zack. The movie's his fault." Zack looked at her with a you're-serious-look. 
"My fault? Why not Jayden's? You never give him the fault", he defended himself.
"He didn't choose the movie."
"You agreed."
"But I didn't know someone would die", she fired back. 
"How should I have known that?" 
"With your magical powers of course." She smiled brightly, knowing she had won this argument. 

When she had been younger Zack convinced her to believe that he had magical powers that gave him the ability to see into the future. She believed it because she was young and didn't know that Zack made sure everything he said would happen. 

"Fine, it's my fault. Will you forgive and love me if I buy you your ice cream?" She thought about it. It was a good offer. 
"Do it", Jack told her. "We make it extra expensive." She laughed and agreed to Zack. Then she jumped off of Jack's back and entered the café with the others, walking to the back corner. 

Raffael and Jack helped her chose an expensive ice cream cup. Jayden went to the front and ordered for them all. 
"Come on, bring us up to date. What did we miss?", Raffael started a conversation. 
"Well, a few things happened at school. The boxing club lost the season after you left and after a few defeats, it dissolved because many stopped.

"Just because of us leaving it dissolved. Well, that's bad", Jack said. 
"What dissolved?" Jayden sat back on his seat. 
"The boxing club, but a new one formed the next year, but never reached the same level. Oh, and Jules was devastated as she found out that Zack wouldn't come back to school", she told them, dramatically grabbing her heart, and falling back in her chair. They laughed. 

"She missed you a lot. For like a month. Then she was head over toes for Mason." 
"That was the only good thing on leaving. She wasn't annoying us anymore", Jack exclaimed. 
"I thought she was after Zack", Jayden said confused. 

"You think she could separate us?"
"True." They laughed again.
"Besides that-", Saphira stopped as a waiter came to bring them their ice cream. 

"Something else for the lady?" He looked at her friendly.
"No, thank you."
"You're sure?", he asked again. 
"I'm sure. Thank you", she replied politely and he walked away, a little sad. 

"He flirted with you", Raffael pointed out.  
"I know." She took a spoon of her ice cream, enjoying the taste. 
"Anyways, we got a new student and he was pretty popular under us. That is until he started not only pranking the teachers but also us."