Chapter two

"No might make them angry,
But it will make you free.

If no one ever told you before,
Your freedom is more
Important then their anger."

"

I TOOK A SEAT ON the single dark grey ottoman chair placed in the living room

I TOOK A SEAT ON the single dark grey ottoman chair placed in the living room. I placed the knife and gun on the floor, right beside me.

"You don't have the proof, do you?" I asked. They have given me zero reason to trust them, and the Last time someone broke into my home, they killed my room mate and then fucking kidnapped me.

I'm not about to let the past repeat.

I mean yeah I'm stupid, but not that stupid.

The memory alone was... gruesome. The first time I'd ever seen someone die... like that.

"Contrary to what you think, we aren't stupid," Another one of the four smiled at me, "And yes, we have the DNA test."

"How did you even get my DNA?"

"We had the hundred meter radius scanned and we found your hair," He took a zip pack from his coat pocket and held it up. A few of blar hair- my hair in it.

I sighed in defeat. I wasn't yet eighteen, my birthday being a couple months away. So I couldn't legally enforce them out of my life.

But then again, I am an assassin.

I looked towards the window and then the door. The window was not an escape, not when I lived on the sixth floor.

I'm starting to hate my decision of taking a higher up apartment.

"It'll be fun," she said.