Welcome to My Hell Life

I woke up to the sound of my dad screaming from downstairs, his voice was like my alarm clock. " Wake up and go wake your brother up too!" I slowly took my bed sheet off, and dragged my feet across the floor, going to my brother's room. I felt like I came back from the dead. "Jake! Wake up!" I yelled, half awake. He opened the door, he too looked like he came back from the dead. "Morning Mack." He smiled, with his dimples showing out. I return him a friendly smile and left to go get ready.

*At the end of the school day

Today was such a dragged. I went to school, people insulted me, I go to my classes, people insulted me, I went to lunch, people insulted me, I'm leaving to go to my brother's car, people insulted me. There's not much to tell about my school life. It's been like that ever since I'm always the top scorer in my year. School is torture to me but home is hell. I saw my brother's car parked outside, I ran to him, getting away from this torture for now. "How was school?" He asked. "Fine." I quickly replied. He knew something was up but didn't bother to ask. It's always the same thing happening. I stared out the window, daydreaming about my mom. Well I don't have a mom anymore. Ever since my mom died in a car accident 5 years ago. Now, 5 years later, I wake up to the screaming of my mom, getting hit by a car. I was in that accident too but people said it was a miracle that I survived.

"Are you ready to meet the devil?" He growled, speaking about our dad. His and dad's relationship isn't like a regular father-and-son relationship. Ever since my mom died, dad changed. He was a desperate man who needed love. He'll always come back from work, wrapping his arms around a random girl. With shivering hands, Jake slowly wrapped his hand around the doorknob and opened it. The door shrieked slowly. Luckily, dad wasn't home. We let out a deep sigh of relief and went our separate ways. Him, talking to his girlfriend on the phone and me, vigorously studying. The sun was leaving and the moon was coming. Next thing I knew, midnight was creeping . My brother is having a sleepover with his best friend so I rather not disturb them. Dad is still not home yet, as usual. I saw a text...from Elizabeth- "Hey! What you're up to? Want to have a sleepover? I'm dying of boredom!" I laughed silently. She's my one, true, and only friend that I had. Nobody understands me more than her. I replied back, "Yeah sure, hope you're still awake.xx" I carefully put my phone down and head downstairs to grab some snacks. "Hey Mackenzie! You know that boy band you really like? What are they called again..? Oh yeah! One Direction?" I slowly turned my body towards him, giving him a confused look. "Yeah...?" "Guess who's here!" I scanned the room to find the third person. All I see was him and his best friend, James. But then I haven't realize that there was somebody behind Jake...it was....