Friday Night

"I...." Before he gets to finish, he cut off. He kissed my forehead and fell asleep like this. His strong arms around me, not letting go. He was still in this position when I woke up, trying to struggle free.

"Morning Love." His husky voice ringing in my ears. I went from struggling to staying still, hoping that he doesn't know that I'm awake. "You know. Last night ...was crazy." There was a hint of mischievous in his tone. I jolted up. "What?" My eyes widen in terror. Omg, please don't tell me I had sex with you. He bursted out laughing. "Don't tell me you thought we had sex. Ha! No, you were screaming in your sleep last night a couple of times. I don't think you remembered." I stood there, thinking so hard. I then remembered screaming last night and Harry, singing to me to sleep. "It's kind of a habit of mine..." I murmured. "I feel bad for your husband if he has to deal with that. But if I'm your husband then I wouldn't mind." He winked again. Ugh this boy is such a flirt.

Days went by so fast and it's already Friday. I was home alone sadly. Louis was out with Eleanor to celebrate their anniversary, mom and dad went to a party, Jake was going on a date with some girl and me? I'm just studying as usual. I miss Liz a lot. I haven't texted her since I left N.C. I guess she's fine without me....I was continuing my study for algebra 2 honors when I got a text...from Niall!

From:Nialler c: - Hey Mack! You busy?

My heart was fluttering with joy. I instantly replied in less than a minute.

To:Nialler c: - Hey Nialler! Haha I'm not. Just studying as usual.

40 minutes had passed by and no text from Niall. My face had gone from happy to gloomy. I was hoping that he'll keep me company. Just then, the door bell rang. The ring echoed through the ginormous house. Now, normally people wouldn't open the door for strangers. Obviously, if it was Louis or Jake or my parents, they would have text me. My shaky fingers wrapped around the doorknob, the door slowly creaking. Before the door was widely open, Niall pushed the door open. "Girl, you take foreva to open the door!" His thick Irish accent was like music to my ears. I laughed and saw his hands were occupied with something. "So watcha holding Niall?" He laid everything out on the floor. Movies, snacks, board games, you name it.

"Friday night. Me and you. Movies all night baby!" He exclaimed. This would probably be the best Friday night ever. He bought so many junk foods, from Hershey Bars to chips. All different types/flavors. I'd probably have to go to the gym tomorrow if me and Niall are gonna eat the whole thing. We were watching The Vow. Who knew Niall was into chick-flicks. He was bawling his eyes out and for me, not so much. Like I have seen this movie a couple of times so I guess I'm used to this sadness?

It was 5 in the morning. Nobody was home yet. It was just me and Niall still and still awake. "So Mackenzie..." "So Niall..." I mocked back, giggling. He chuckled quietly. "I've heard that you have been receiving notes recently is that right?" To be honest, the note thing was getting out of hands that I didn't want to remember it. The notes contained "I know you Mackenzie and you know me." , "You looked so pretty today(: ", or "I like you. A lot." Something related to that. The thought of me having a secret admirer is hilarious. Who would have a crush on a girl like me? "Yeah, what about it?" Niall looked down, his oceanic orbs staring at the ground. "What...what if those notes were from..."