Surprise

"You're so... delicate." my heart started to thud uncontrollably. "Haha, I could feel your heart beating against mine." Harry chuckled. I smiled, still looking at his beautiful eyes. "Harry...I need to go home..." Harry pouted, his bottom lips sticking out, his emerald eyes getting bigger. "Please don't leave me." I sigh. Harry scoffed, knowing that I had no other choice. "Fine but after that, you'll have to move in with me."

*** 

By the time I step foot in the house, everybody attacked me with a hug. "Mackenzie! Where have you been!? We have been worried sick!" My mom's voice began to rise. "Sorry mum. I was staying over at a friend's house." I murmured. She gave me a suspicious look, not sure if she should believe me or not. Louis' face was the one with the most suspicious face.  

By nighttime, we all cuddled up in the living room, watching a toy story movie. If only Liam was here...he would have liked it a lot. Midnight was creeping and everybody was asleep except for me and 

Louis. "I'm gonna go head upstairs. Good night Louis." "Good night sissy!" I rolled my eyes at the nickname he had given me.  

Just when I was about to open my door, it randomly opened itself and then an arm grabbed me to pull me inside. One arm was holding onto me while the other one was covering my mouth. I wanted to scream but there was no use since everyone was asleep. I'd be gone before they could find me from my distant scream. I heard a faint whisper in my ear, "What took you so long? I have been waiting for you for almost an hour." It was a man's voice, a husky one. It's no other than Harry's. I was set free then turned around to face Harry. "What the hell Harry? What are you doing here and how did you get in here? You should know better than to not scare me!" My voice was getting angry. I didn't like the way he scared me. It reminded me a lot of the kidnapper who tried to get me. "Aw I'm sorry Baby." He pleaded with despair in his voice. I walked towards my bed, laying down with an angry expression on my face. Then I felt Harry hovering over me. He bent down, inches away from my face. I felt his hot breath breathing onto me."Baby, I'm sorry okay? I won't let it happen again." Just then, I felt his lips smashing against mine. Our lips movement went in a slow pace but increasingly speed up. His big hands were on my thighs, slowly going up. It worked its way up to my stomach, slowly pulling up my shirt. Before my breast was revealed, I stopped him and muttered, "I think that's as far as we can get..." My response didn't satisfied him but he understood. He laid down next to me and started talking to me endlessly. I was in his arms, cuddled up, fiddling with his long fingers while he was playing with my hair, talking about life. I was so into fiddling with his fingers that I haven't really focus on what he was saying. But what took me back to reality was when he spoke my name. "Mackenzie?" I gave him a hum, signaling that I was all ears. "Close your eyes for me." I obeyed his orders and soon enough, my eyelids was shut.

"What do you see?"

"Nothing."

"Describe it for me?"

"It's empty, dark, and you can't see a single thing."

"Do you know what you have described to me?"

"Uh how it looks like when your eyes are shut?"

He deeply chuckled, "No. You described to me how my life would be like without you."

I stop what I was doing and looked up to see Harry's face. He was beautiful under the moonlight that was shining through my curtains. "Harry, why are you so good to me?" "Because you're my princess and a princess should be treated well by her Prince Charming." I blushed hard. It was probably seen-able even though it was dark in my room.

*** 

It was about 2 in the morning and yet we're still awake. I should stop sleeping this late. I made a big, loud yawn indicating that I'm very sleepy. "Go to sleep Mackenzie. It's very obvious that you're sleepy." I wanted to protest but my eyelids were getting heavier. Harry got up, about to leave when I caught his arm. "Stay with me." Harry wanted to deny but he knew how much I needed him. "Alright." With that, he laid down to where he was originally at and hummed me a tune. His hum cast me in a spell causing me to fall asleep. Before I was fully shut down, 3 words caught my attention, "I Love You."