Confessions

"What...what if those notes were from...from...me?" He looked up. His eyes were now attached to my eyes. "Well...uhm...." Before I get to finish my sentence, the door burst open. "We're homeeeee!!" A male voice exclaimed. "Shh! Mackenzie is probably sleeping! You know how tired she is. After all, she studies 24/7." A female voice said in a hushed tone. "Shh. Pretend you're sleeping!" I whispered. We fell onto the ground, closing our eyes shut.

"See! She or they're sleeping!"

"Hey! Why is there a BOY in this house?"

"Calm down. Mackenzie is a good girl. She'll never have sex that early."

That sorta touched my heart. Ha. She trusting me and me trusting her is the closest thing we'll ever get to love...I think. Me and Niall's were face to face. We started whispering. "So...what were you about to say?" Niall bringing the subject back. Lovely. Think Mackenzie. Think. "Hmm...I guess I wouldn't mind. I mean like...um..." I was having so much trouble finding my words. Niall was still staring at me intensely, biting his lips, and looking at my lips and looking back up to my eyes. It was so hard to resist looking into his heavenly blue eyes. "Um. I'm tired. Good night Niall." I pecked his cheek and turned my back towards him, panting quickly. What was this rushing feeling I'm getting inside of me? And this feeling in my stomach? I feel like butterflies were kicking inside.

Niall's POV:

A peck on a cheek? I think that's not enough. The moment I laid eyes on her, my heart was locked to hers. I never stop thinking about her ever since then. I was really hoping to get that answer. If she likes me or not. I'd never had a princess before. Girls I have crushes on always fall for one of the boys. Ha. Typical.

Mackenzie's POV:

We were asleep til 2 in the afternoon. But woke up to the ...lovely singing of Louis'. "Alright Louis. We're awake!" Niall groaned in annoyance. "Get up, get up, get up! We're going out for lunch!"

Lunch went actually great. We talked and laughed. I've grown this bond for these people and I think I like it. We were waiting for the boys to do their little things but Harry stayed behind. I took my book out of my purse and continued reading where I've left off. I could feel his eyes, drawn to me. His eyes were dark. I sensed it.

"Ready?"

"Where are we going next?"

"To the carnival. Duh!" Louis exclaimed, with a tad of sass in his tone. He's always the party person in the group no matter who he's with, he'll always be the one making it fun.

The carnival was packed with a bunch of people. But there were a bunch of rides though. From rides to games to food stands. I'm actually enjoying life? Am I doing something other than studying? This is quite surprising and I guess I'm starting to like this life. "Alright, we'll go in pairs, yeah?" Liam suggested. We all agreed to the plan. Louis went with Eleanor, Liam went with Dani, Zayn went with Perrie, and for me? Well Niall and Harry are having a rage fit on who goes with me. Is this how I'm supposed to feel when two guys are fighting over me? Surprised?

"Stop it! Both of you! BOTH of you guys will go with Mackenzie. Fair?" Daddy Directioner has been awake. Harry and Niall were murmuring unpleasant things under their breath but they agreed to the plan.

"Want some popcorn Mackenzie?" Harry asked, cheekily. Staring at me, smiling with his left dimple showing clearly. "I think she wants some water." Niall butt in. "I'm fine actually." I really want to get out of this situation. Dear God. Help me. "Umm I'll be right back..." Harry's face was worried but Niall's seems to have a devious face on. With that, Harry ran off to the bathroom. Seems like my prayers had been answered. Then Niall grabbed my hand firmly, pushing through the crowd to go to the Ferris wheel.

"Wow, the sight is so beautiful." I gasped in astonishment. It was beautiful. I could see everything up here.

"Yeah...but it's not as beautiful as you..." I looked at Niall, confused at his statement. He lean down, close to my ear and whispered 3 words I'll never forget, "I like you."