Sealed Shut

There he was, his arms around that same blonde girl I've encountered yesterday. Was that...Taylor Swift? I quickly look away as I have made a 4 second eye contact with Harry. "Um, I'll be right back Niall." my voice was shivering. Before Niall was able to reply back, I quickly ran off. My heels were making that annoying, clacking sound. My hair was flying everywhere and my breathing vigorously increasing. I was desperate to find a place to be away from them. I heard heavy footsteps behind me the noise had gotten louder. Whoever it was, they were getting close to me. I made a sharp turn and found an area with a lot of people; perfect. I ran pass by them, trying to make my way to the other side of the crowd. Right there, I heard his voice from behind, "Excuse me ma’am." his husky voice was recognizable. I push the crowd, finally free out of the room until I felt a grip on my hand, "What are you doing here Mackenzie?" he ask but it was not a question but a demand. "I'm on a date. With Niall." he grips my hand even harder when he heard those words.

"When did you two had a connection huh?"

"It's none of your business Harry."

"Why are you here then? I thought we agreed that we'll never see each other again."

"It's not like I came here for you."

Harry's hand grips my fragile hand even harder. He stared at me darkly, observing my face while I was staring at the ground hard. "What's going on here?" A high-pitched voice was getting closer to where we were. My hand was finally released. "Nothing." Harry growled though gritted teeth. I look up to see Taylor. She locks her arms around Harry's and sweetly smiled at me, fluttering her eyelashes like if she was so cute and innocent. Ha, cute my ass. "Harry! Where were you? I was looking all over for you!" her voice was annoying and right now, she's acting like a 10 year old. I look at Harry to see him frankly annoyed. "I’m going to get some fresh air. Stay here." With that, he left me and Taylor. She turns towards me and gave me the dirtiest look you could ever make. "I want you to back off of Harry. He's mine and will be forever mine. Okay?" I return back a dirty look but smiled. "Like I cared about Harry...” I muttered. "Excellent." she clasps her hand in satisfaction and left me standing awkwardly. "Hello, I couldn't help it but noticed how beautiful you are."  a mysterious man came over. He looked like a guy in his mid 20's, young, very attractive, thick British accent. "Oh, um thanks..." I stuttered, I felt my cheeks getting fuzzy. "Sorry if I didn't introduce to myself properly but my name is Xavier." He stuck his hand out, asking to shake hands. I slowly grasp his hand and shook it lightly. "Hey, I know we just met but I want to show you something. Follow me?" I nodded my head; his fingers enveloped my hand and guided me to somewhere I don't know. 

   After walking constantly, we were finally here. Or at least what I assumed because he whispered sweetly, "Alright, close your eyes." My eyes were sealed shut my breathing was increasing. Unsure what will be standing right in front of me? "Okay, open your eyes." What stood in front of me was the moon, shining brightly. It was so up-close to me. "Wow..." my eyes were drawn to the moon. I feel like I could reach towards it and touch it. "Haha, watch out. Don't fall off the cliff." I slowly backed away and continued awing at the moon. "I'll be right back..." I paid little attention to Xavier but I should have because the unexpected came right at me. Next thing you know, everything went black.