Boy or Girl?

Louis' and Eleanor's wedding day had finally come. As Eleanor's favorite friend and soon to be her sister-in-law, Eleanor chose me as the maid of honor. I was fixing Eleanor's hair when a subject occurred to me, "Had you and Louis...ever thought of having kids?" The strands of her hair entwined into a braid. It was then wrapped around her head. "Hmm...Not really but when we do, I hope to have 2 kids! One girl and one boy. Why asking?" I shook my head slowly, "Oh nothing. There. You're done." Overlooking her shoulder, I saw a person so beautiful. Beautiful enough to blind the people and fall in love with her. Beautiful enough to make the girls so jealous. "Thank you so much! Now let's get that dress out!" Eleanor exclaimed.  

Soft music plays in the park, people chattering away, and the priest talking to ...Harry? Then the wedding song played that caused dead silence. Everybody turned their heads towards to where the bride was slowly walking down the aisle. Everybody was at awe even I was at awe. Louis stood there, smiling uncontrollably and trying his best to not drool from the beauty Eleanor showed. I paid little attention to what the priest has said but what woke me up was the words I hoped to say to Harry one day, "I do." Everybody clapped and cheered as they kissed passionately.

"Congrats Eleanor! Or should I say, sis." I cheekily smile and peck a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you so much!" She gave a warming hug and left to thank the people for coming. I stood awkwardly, when I heard murmurs over my shoulder. Words caught me by surprise, "I can't believe it. It's Kayle. The girl who got pregnant with Harry Styles." I turned around to see 15-year-old girls snickering. I growl, "If you have something to say to me, speak up. You guys are just lucky fans that we invited to the party. But remember, we could still kick yo-." Harry whispering to me, “Just ignore them and party”, interrupted me. He drags me away from the snickering girls and took me to the dance floor. "May I have this dance?" He bows down and had his hand out. "Yes you may Styles." I wrap my arms around him and his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. "I love you." He whispers. "I know." I smiled. Our eyes were lock as we stare deeply and admiring one another. "I should probably let your stomach gets some space. Don't want Darcy to get hurt." He pokes my stomach and chuckle. "Harry, we don't know if the baby is a girl or a boy yet." I corrected him, knowing that this angers him sometimes. "It really bothers me you correct me." He roll his eyes and continued talking, "We'll go to the doctor tomorrow and check if the baby is a girl or a boy." Again, I corrected him, "The baby is only 5 weeks old." "I have a feeling that you know that correcting me bothers me a lot but you still do that for fun. Fine, we'll wait but if the baby is a girl, her name will be Darcy Styles." I laugh at the thought of a family with Harry Styles. "Harry Styles, Mackenzie Styles, and Darcy Styles. The Styles' family." He said while smiling. I like the sound of that. The Styles' family. "Me too Harry. Me too."

Months had passed since Eleanor's wedding. My stomach was big enough to think, 'She's pregnant.' Eleanor is also pregnant and guess what? My best friend, Elizabeth, is dating Niall. Shocker right? I was lying on a bed while the nurse was rubbing some gel onto my stomach. Harry grips onto my hand as he was getting prepare to see the gender of the baby. "Are you excited babe?" I asked, giggling." Of course! I really hope the baby is a girl but if the baby is a boy then that's fine. We'll try again. Even if it takes over 10 times." He smirks and locked his eyes onto the monitor. "Can you see it nurse?" I turn my head toward the nurse to see her struggling. "Well, I see the legs. Give me a moment.... Gotcha! Look at the monitor." My head turns cautiously at the monitor to see a baby....