Midnight

My eyes tighten to focus more. I let out a faint gasp of shock. I had finally figured out who he was...it was ....Harry Styles. His focus was so intense. I didn't even think I saw him blink. Our eye contact lasted for a good 5 minutes when I broke the contact away. I look around the club, trying to make myself feel less awkward. I then spotted Niall, sitting by himself. I hastily walked over to him. "Hey Niall!" I yelled, trying to beat the loudness of the bass dropping. "Oh hey there! I remember you! You're ...uh....Mackenzie right? What brings you here?" The fact that Niall remembered my name made my face go deeply red. "Oh well, I've just moved here and someone recommended me to go here." I didn't want Niall to know that I was Louis' new little sister. I wanted Louis to make the announcement himself instead of me. "You moved into a club? Don't you think that's a bit odd?" A smirk grew on his face. I rolled my eyes, letting a smile creep onto my face. "Haha very funny." Everything had broken into an awkward silence. The hot air surrounds us, the smell of cigarettes, and the sound of the bass dropping. I continued to scan the club when I spotted Harry....Looking at me from the other side of the club. He was obviously checking me out because of the way he looked at me, up and down. The way he winked at me and the smirk that was shown on his face. I saw a girl, who was flirting Harry and completely drunk but it seems that Harry wasn't aware of the actions the girl was doing. His dark emerald eyes connected to my chocolate color eyes. I was put in a trance until a thick Irish accent woke me up, "You alright there Mack?" "Uh yeah, I'm fine." I lied. I need to leave now. I have this strong feeling that something is gonna happen soon. "I think I'm gonna go leave now..." I got up, collected my things, and started heading towards the exit. "Wait! Hold up Mackenzie! Can I first get your number?" I blushed even harder this time, trying so hard not to let him see it. We exchanged numbers and with that, I left the club. I struggled walking through the sweating people grinding on each other, each corner I saw, there were people making out. I had finally exit the sweaty area when someone grabbed my hand and pushed me roughly onto the ground.