Come to your Senses Harry!

Louis' POV: 

It was a bright, perfect morning nothing could ruin it. As I took the cover off of my body, my face grew very serious. I am looking very forward today. I glide out of my room, checking up on Mackenzie. She hasn’t eaten or drank anything. She stayed in that room ever since we've arrived... I knocked on the door lightly, hoping to not make a loud noise. "Come in...." An angelic voice was said behind these wooden doors. The door creaked as I open it slowly. I saw her with her hair beautifully curled; she was wearing a beautiful spring dress. I examined her, observing every feature she has, knowing that she's a full-grown woman. She is no longer my little tiny sister. But then, something caught my attention, a scar lying right on her shoulder. I quickly ran to her to reveal her scar more. "What happened?" Her eyes widen in terror as she quickly brush her hair to cover the scar. "Nothing." She mumbled under her breath. I kneeled down so our eyes are height to height. "I'm your big brother, I should know about your past too." She let out a long sigh, looking hard onto the ground. "It happened 5-6 years ago...we were driving to the carnival. I was utterly excited, as it was my first time going there. My mom was driving me there, and as a stupid child, I covered my mom's eyes while she was driving. With a blink of an eye, I felt a steering pain running through my body. I wasn't seriously hurt. I had a broken arm and some shatter glass cut into me. But my mom...She...she end up dying." She choked on the word 'mom'. "Ever since then, my grandparents grew hatred towards me. They knew that I killed their own daughter. My family hated me. My dad and Jake stopped hating me, giving me a chance. Every body hated m-" I stopped her to continue and gave her a warming hug. "It's alright. Nobody hates you now. The past is history and shouldn't be remembered." I stood up, giving her a hand, and made her a twirl. "It makes me cry that I can no longer call you a kiddo." She giggled, having a rosy color appeared on her cheeks but she was still sniffling from the sad story she had told me.

*** 

 I stared at the car that the girls were in as they were driving away to the mall. I turned to look at the boys, "We need to talk to Harry." All of them gave me a serious look, they look at each other, unsure if this plan would actually happen. I rolled my eyes, "I need to talk to him. If you guys don't want to, I'm fine with that." They huddled up, leaving me out of the group. "Alright we'll go."

Harry's POV: 

 "Status report?" I asked, looking firmly onto the contract papers. "Well, another company wants to team up with you to build hotels around the world. To go global." I gave it a moment to think. Maybe I should. Dad would have wanted that. "Okay. What's the plan today?" "You'll meet the president at 12, golfing with the president around 3, meeting a 5, and then.... meet the mayor at 6." His voice had a tint of which is causing me to be suspicious.

***

Time went by awfully fast, it was 6. Final meeting. We drove past many fancy buildings but when we got to the building we were meeting the mayor, it wasn't close to being fancy. It was an ordinary place where people would play sports. I stared at my driver in confusion. "Well, this is an odd place to meet the mayor." We walked quietly to a dark room. The lights soon flickered on, revealing the 4 boys that were once my brothers.

Louis' POV: 

 A tall, curly hair figure was standing right in front of us in confusion. "Harry, we need to talk and hang out like how we used to." Niall's voice was pleading. We all missed him, no doubt about that. "I have no time for foolish things. Timing is consuming." His voice was steady and stern. "So you don't have time to say hi to Mackenzie OR apologizes for what you have done?" His face was tightened when he heard her name; his fist clenched and looked the other one. "I don't have time for her. She will get in the way of my business." I stared at the boys to see shocking faces. Zayn's face happened to be tightened. His eyebrows furrowed, his eyes turned to silt. He ran towards Harry, pinning him onto the wall, "Listen Harry fucking Styles. We all went through trouble just to get here to see you. Mackenzie was the one who was so thrilled to see you again. Wanting to feel your long arms wrapped around her, making her feel protected. Bu-" Zayn growled through gritted teeth but his sentence was cut off by Harry's explanation, his eyes had a shade of darkness to it, "You have known me for a long time. You should have known that I'm usually like that. Date a girl, treat her fairly well, and break her heart the very next day. I obviously played her if you guys have not noticed." I felt a fire lit up inside of me. A hot boil of water was rising inside as I jolted towards him, giving him a nice, hard punch. "What the hell Harry? You said you loved her and not to mention, gave her that fucking promise ring? What happened to the promise? Did it lost meaning already?" My voice was getting angrier as it was getting louder. Niall's face was frightening by the action going on in front of him. Harry pushed me aside, stiffening his suit. "Whatever." With that, he walked away. I want to go after him, and beat him up until he was lifeless but the boys hold me back. Harry Styles, I swear to God, I will kill you for what you have done to Mackenzie.