Why Hello There

"Hey Mackenzie! You know that boy band you really like? What are they called again..? Oh yeah! One Direction?" I slowly turned my body towards him, giving him a confused look. "Yeah...?" "Guess who's here!" I scanned the room to find the third person. All I see was him and his best friend, James. But then I haven't realize that there was somebody behind Jake...it was....a guy...with a brownish-blonde hair, that oceanic blue colored eyes, that perfect smile, and to top it all off, a thick Irish accent. Then it hit me like a direct bullet that was shot through my head, it was Niall Horan. Niall James Horan...in the same house as me..."Hey mate!" he greeted. I was speechless, Niall being in the same house as me didn't quite hit me yet. I stuttered, making a complete fool out of myself. "Haha, I guess she's still shocked that you're here. Let her be before she passes out" Jake teased. I gave him a death glare, I said nothing but in my eyes they're saying "Once they're gone, you're gonna die the very next morning."

I heard the doorbell rang, it must be Elizabeth. I gave them a fake smile and excused myself to go open the door for Liz(her nickname). I opened the door, to see Liz happy and jittery. I gave out a long sigh, "Liz...what did you eat this time?" "Nothing. Oh nothing ! No, I shouldn't lie. I ate some chocolate and drank some coffee! Do you have any idea how many coffees I drank!? Boy am I hyper!!" I laughed. "Well come on in...my brother brought a surprise" I guide her to the living, the boys were still there. "So what shall we do la-...." She stop dead on her track, her jaw, nearly dropped to the ground. "W-Who is...that?" She stuttered. "Hey mate!" With a blink of an eye, Liz fainted. I looked at Liz and then to Niall, back to Liz and then Niall again. I soon fainted too.

"Mackenzie? You awake? Mackenzie? Call to Earth! Wake up Mackenzie!" My eyes fluttered open slowly and there he was, Niall. I still didn't believe that it was Niall. 'No, I'm just imagining things' I thought, rubbing my eyes. He's oceanic eyes looking deeply into mine. I rubbed my eyes again, he's still there. "Morning beautiful" he grinned, his eyes sparkling.

"What time is it?"

"Only 3 in the morning. No big deal."

"3!? Did you happened to see a man walking through that door with his arms around a girl?"

"Uh yeah...they went upstairs, giggling about something" I felt like I was about to throw up a gallon of disgust. I looked around and saw the others passed out. "Haha yeah, they wanted to stay up until you woke up but it didn't go as planned." I didn't know what to say, but giggled. Everything had gotten so awkward until Niall spoke up, "Want to watch a movie?" I agreed to the offer. We laughed and joked around a lot. It was 5 in the morning but yet we're still high on energy. "Let's play truth or dare! Mackenzie, truth? Or DARE?" Niall emphasized the word 'dare' very clearly. "Dare!" I screamed ambitiously. "Hmm...I dare you to say that Niall is so handsome and is amazingly talented!" "Haha in your dreams." I smirked. "Fine you leave me no choice then.." He proudly said and with that, he start to tickle me. My weakest spot. "NIALL! I-CAN'T-BREATH!" I screamed. I accidentally slipped on something and fell. Niall stumble upon me and we're now face-to-face. His eyes swallowing mine, his perfect face, his smile. Our face were so close to each other. Our eyes were locked and the gap between us was slowly decreasing...