We have Eachother

I'm a mom. Or should I say, 'soon to be'. I felt so paralyzed for what I had just seen. My mind went blank and left me star struck. Harry's baby is inside of me, slowly growing and growing. My body was trembling and I felt I was about to go insane "El... What should I ...do?" My voice was shaky and I couldn't manage to do anything right now. "Let's just wait for a couple of months. Then we'll decide but it's best if you tell your parents soon especially the father of the baby." I nodded my head as I rub my belly. My child is growing inside of me.

Weeks had pass and my stomach was slowly getting larger and larger. I told them that I couldn't help eating so much or I would wear a over sized shirt from Harry's so it wouldn't be so obvious. The guts to tell them that I'm pregnant is too weak. Eleanor keeps giving me the look which caused me to get even more worried. But I think I'll tell them tonight..

"Hey mom, let me cook tonight. I want to try a new recipe." I saw her eyes drawn to the T.V. and shooed me away as the announcer was about to announce the winner. I guess that's a yes? Before I got started, I sent Eleanor, Louis, dad, and Harry a text to come home early to eat dinner. In return, I got the same reply. The fun shall begin.

After many attempts, I had finally cooked a perfect dinner. Good enough for my parents not to kill me or anything when I tell them that I am pregnant. The door opened, following loud footsteps. The boys barged around the dinner table and took in the smell of lobster. I paid little attention to the people but the bread that was being toast. I felt arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to them. I felt curls tickling my neck and a hot breath breathing onto me. "Hi my little princess." a deep raspy voice whispers in my ear. "Hey Harry." I saw the formation of his dimples and couldn't help it but plant a kiss on it. "Come on, lets go eat."

"Who knew my daughter could cook? After 19 years, she had decided to cook for her old, hard-working father." I rolled my eyes from that statement. After all, he always come home late til 4 in the morning and wakes up hungover. "Right.... So um... I have an announcement to make..." I gulp and the unexpected happened. I blurted out, "I'm pregnant." Without having second thoughts about whether I should say it or not. Glasses were shattered on the floor, weeps came out of my mother, gasps from other people, and Harry just speechless. "I'm... I'm sorry." The burning feeling came back in my throat and my eyes were swelling up. I was shaking nonstop. I looked at my dad to see him pretty angry and to see Eleanor satisfied that I've said the truth. "Please say something...." My voice trailed off as I was about to burst out crying. "Well.... Although I am not happy about this, congrats little sis. Going to have a nephew!!" Louis patted my back and comforted me. I knew that whenever I'm in trouble, Louis will be the first person I'll go to. My mother just finished crying and spoke softly, "Although this is unexpected, I will help you out along the way ... I wouldn't suspect perfect Mackenzie to get pregnant this early..." Her voice trailed off. I came to look at my dad's angry face. "D-dad...?" Through gritted teeth, he said "Get. Out. Of. This. House." He emphasized each word, darting those killer words right through my chest. I turn towards Harry to see him speechless, "H-Harry? Say something babe." He suddenly jolts back to reality and gave me a quick glance but left without saying a single word. It's over. My life is over. I'm pretty much on my own. Mom and dad are too busy with Edward while Louis and Eleanor are too busy getting prepare for their upcoming wedding. Harry just left me here...

Harry's POV: 

What Mackenzie told me shook inside of me. The thought of me being a father is overwhelming but this is so unexpected. I left Mackenzie worried and upset. I left her without saying a word. I'm not breaking up with her or anything but I just left the house without saying my thoughts about the baby. I should go back and tell Mackenzie how I really feel. I am not leaving Mackenzie alone especially what I had done to her and her family.

Mackenzie's POV: 

"H-He just left without saying a... A word." I sniffle in between my sentence. El rubs my back in circles as she rocks me back and forth like if I'm the baby. "Shh. Don't say a word Mackenzie. Just go to sleep." A hum creeps out of her lips. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

I woke up to see Harry sleeping next to me. "Harry? What are you doing here?" His eyes were soon revealed big emerald orbs that blinded my eyesight. "I'm here to talk... About the baby." My muscles tighten from what he had announced. "I'm really sorry for not saying anything to you last night. I was just so surprise. You know I love you Kayle. From the moon to the back, remember that? I will stay by your side forever. I will never leave you especially when you're pregnant with our child. Our beautiful child. We'll be one big happy family in 9 months like how we both planned it to be."