Detention?

Harry Styles? "Seems like we got all of our classes together." A smirk grew on his face while scanning my schedule. I made a "Shh" noise, wanting to get as much notes as possible. Harry was still talking, ignoring the teacher when, "Who's talking? Is that you Harry? Talking to the new student?" I stared at Harry, my eyes widen in terror, begging him not to say anything. I guess he didn't get the memo because he confidently said "Yes." "Alrighty then. Detention for both of you. Detention already huh Mackenzie? First day of school and you've already gotten detention." I felt a guilt sank in. I need to explain to her what had happened earlier. "So in order to find the answer you'd have to-" Ms.Hernandez sentence was cut off from the bell. I collected my things and went forward to Ms.Hernandez. "Ms.Hernandez, please let me explain what had happened earlier. I was ignoring Harry while he was trying to talk to me. Please don't give me a detention. Please!" I was begging so much that I was practically on my knees. "I'm sorry Mackenzie. But what's done is done. It won't go into your records since today is your first day. But you're still having detention with Harry." She explained firmly. "So what's this Harry talk going on?" Harry came from behind. The teacher rolled her eyes and hand us out detention slip. Lovely. It's today after school. I'm busy studying for probably a random quiz tomorrow! I have no time for doing pointless things. Especially with people like Harry.

The rest of the day went fine. Harry kept following me around and kept on talking to me even though I showed little attention towards him. School ended so I went straight to where I was having detention. My stomach kept on turning with the guilt mixed in. I texted Louis.

To:Boobear(: - Hey Boobear! Don't pick me up now. Pick me up around 5? I got detention. :/

I sent the text and less than a minute, my phone vibrated.

From:Boobear(: - HOW!? It's your first day of school! Aren't you a miss. goody goody?

I rolled my eyes at his text and replied quickly. Before I get to hit send, the teacher yelled "NO PHONES ALLOWED DURING DETENTION!" I haven't even step into the detention room. I saw his hand was out. I guess he wanted my phone. I gently put my phone on his hand and sat down at a random desk. Just then, the door burst open to see Harry gasping for air. "Coach....a student.....got....hurt...." The coach jolted up, "Where!?" "Go straight...and turn...left....he should..be...in a room....I forgot where...." The coach dash out of the room to search for the hurt boy. Harry's head turned towards me "So how was my acting?" He smirked, giving me a devious look. "What?" He grabbed my hand and took me somewhere that I didn't know.

"Eat. You need meat. You're nothing but bones." I looked down, staring at my food. We were at a Cafe, ditching detention. How lovely, more trouble.

"Why are we here?"

"If you hadn't notice, we're ditching detention."

"But why?"

"Because I said so. Now eat."

He's so demanding. I ate my food slowly. I was getting full very quickly. I pushed my food away and stared at Harry. His emerald eyes were twinkling just like the way it did at the club. His face had perfect features and his red, puffy lips so kissable. "I see you're checking me out?" Harry smirked, showing a dimple on his left cheek. I look away quickly and stared outside. I could still feel his eyes on me, darkly. "You know. That hurt kid was actually hurt. Do you know why?" I shook my head no. "Why?" I stuttered. "Because I punched him." My eyes widen with shock. I gulped. I'm seriously afraid of this..boy.