Goodbye's

Yesterday was a tragic day for me and my brother, soon being over 1000 miles away from the one's we loved. We spent most of the day, crying and enjoying time together as much as we can before we left to England. Now, today was the moment we die of sadness. We desperately walked to the terminal, everyone was quiet except for my dad and my soon-to-become stepmom just chattering away. We were just moments away in stepping on that plane. "Well I guess this is it." I blurted out, trying to hold back my tears. I turned around slowly to face Liz but to my surprise, Liz fell down to the floor, bawling her eyes out. "It's okay Liz. I'll be sure to come visit you when I'm on break. Okay? Don't change, alright?" Liz nodded, I kneeled down and hugged her before I left. I saw my brother crying his eyes out with his girlfriend and James. I had never seen him so sad since mom died. We all said our goodbye's and left ...a new home means a whole new life. I'm hoping that there would be many wonders waiting for me in England.

The flight to England was utterly boring but the foods were amazing. Surprisingly, we got first class. I'm assuming this lady is filthy rich.

*6 hours later

The moment I step foot on England soil, I knew that there was something waiting for me. I took in the amazing scene around England and the wonderful air. Although it rained quite a lot. "My house is a few hours away. I live in Doncaster,England. My family is quite big so be prepared." She explained, beaming a smile at me. Something was up and I want to get to the bottom of this.

*3 hours later

From:Elizabeth- "Hey! I already missed you! How's England!? Is it amazing like how we expect it to be?" I felt tears were about to form in my eyes. To:Elizabeth- "Same! England is alright. It rains quite a lot. But I think it's beautiful over here. I gotta go, I just arrived at my 'step mom's' house. It's REALLY big. Who knew this lady was rich? I'll text you later, Kay?xx" I pressed send and put it away. We just pulled up to the driveway, my jaw nearly dropped to the ground. I took in the beautiful house. It was big, probably the size of a football field but double the size. "I'm sure you guys will love England! Now, what grade are you in, Mackenzie?" "12th grade..." I mumbled "So you must be 18 then! My son is a couple of years older but I'm sure you'll love him! And how old are you Jake?" "20.." Jake explained, I could hear the sound of disgust in his voice. "Wonderful! I have a good feeling that all 3 of you will get along just fine." She was so happy about the thought of it. We start to take our things out of the car. Mom left to go call our new brother out to help us. I regretted putting my heavy stuff in this box. I was about to drop it when someone managed to catch it. "You need help there love?" I looked up and made eye contact. I was looking deeply into his eyes. That British accent, those eyes, that smile...it's no other than ...