Danger

"I like you" those 3 words ringing through my mind. He was so forward, I wasn't prepared for this confession. "Umm...Hey look! There's Harry!" I waved my hand to Harry, he looked up and smiled, waving back. Niall was staring at me, smiling but sadness were in his eyes.

When we got down, Harry ran to me and hugged me. Having his long, bare arms around me. I don't know why, but every time I'm with him, I feel safe like like I'll never get hurt if I stay in his arms forever. I saw Niall still smiling but I saw a hint of jealousy in his eyes. Every real emotion he's showing are in his eyes, it's really obvious. We met up with the others and left the carnival.

By the time we got to Liam's flat, we crashed down onto the couch and passed out. I guess I was pretty tired but not tired enough to sleep for a good 3 hours. By the time they woke up, it was 10 p.m. Might as well sleep over at Liam's flat. We were watching a horror movie when we heard noises upstairs. "W-What was that?" Niall stuttered. His face was worried but I found his face funny looking. "Go check it Zayn." Harry whispered. "Go check it Louis." Zayn whispered. "Go check it Niall." Louis whispered. The more we argue, the less time we'll hide and survive. "I'll go! Jesus Christ. If we don't figure out then we'll all die!" I got up furiously and tip toed upstairs. My hands were shaky and every step I take, a creak echoes through the halls. The sound gotten louder. My heart thumping against my ear drums, sweats were streaming down my face. I have never been this scared in my entire life. How stupid I was to volunteer but if I didn't, everybody would die...can't risk that. I scanned the hallway. The noise stopped but a loud thud jolted me...it came from Liam's room...I saw the door's shadow swung opened following a muscluar man with a knife. Fear hit me. I couldn't move or breath. I was paralyzed. My brain shut down on me while being in this situation. Tears started streaming down with a silent weep. Dear God, please help me. The shadow was now drawn closer. I still couldn't move. But then I felt a hand gripping onto mine causing me to turn around. "Mackenzie! What are you doing? Are you crazy?!" he picked me up bridal-style and carried me down to the basement. I was shaking. Shaking like a fragil chihauaha. But Harry was keeping me still. "Everything will be alright. As long as you're in my arms, nothing could touch you." his head was resting on my head, humming a tune for me. I was drawn to his tune. But then a huge knock took me away from my fantasy land. I jolted up, hiding behind Harry. I mouthed the words, "When will the police come here?" Eleanor mouthed back, "10 minutes..." her voice trailed off. Even though I was unsatisifed with that answer, I promise myself that I'll protect everyone. I looked at Louis, "What now?" Louis had a stern face on, unsure what to do. He stood up and handed the boys weapons. "Girls, stay behind us and hide in one of those cabinents. Do not go out no matter what." I looked at the girls and they were looking back at me, unsure what to do. Without any warning, the killer knocked the door down. "WHERE'S MACKENZIE?" his voice boomed, causing the cabinents to shake. I was in the corner, trying to hide but I guess it didn't work because he darted towards me, pushing the boys or stabbing the boys on the leg. He pulled me by my hair accross the floor. I was screaming in agony. "Mackenzie!" Harry yelled, trying to force himself up but was struggling. His cut was very deep, he was losing a lot of blood. Before I get to leave Liam's flat with the killer, Harry went forward but stop dead on his track when he heard the killer said, "Take another step and she'll get killed." I looked down to see the bloody knife, an inch away from being touched by the cold metal tip of the knife. We started back away slowly. I saw Harry's fist clenched tigther and tighter. His eyes furrowed, his teeth clenched. Harry couldn't take it no more. He grabbed a gun from his back pocket and shot the killer's leg and ran to get me. He threw me on the ground and started attacking the killer. My face grew in horror. More bloods started covering Harry's hands. Harry became a monster.

I walked over to him, slowly. "Harry...tha-that's enough." Harry stood up. The bright red blood was dripping down, one by one. His face was tighten, his eyes were red too. Was he crying? He walked away, leaving the killer's body lifeless. The police finally got here. Luckily they understood why Harry had to do that so they won't be pressing charges. The police left, leaving me, standing on the pool of blood. I slowly walked to the bathroom and to my surprise, Harry was in there. He was kneeled down, his clean hands covering his face. I heard him sniffling. "Harry? Are you okay?" He looked up. His bright emerald eyes were red and puffy. "No, I'm not alright Mackenzie. I wasn't there to protect you. I wasn't there to keep you away from that killer. I wasn't there to keep you unharmed. What kind of human am I?" Those words made me did the most unthinkable thing ever. I lift up his chin, stared deeply into his eyes, and plant a passionate kiss on his red, puffy, perfect lips.