Moments

Taylor sits and her face was hard as a rock. Her expression was unknown but I felt the sad vibe from her. The vibe where she wants to break down and hide from the world. "Taylor, speak." She opens her mouth but quickly closes and ran. The last thing I saw from her is her tears falling.

***

Weeks had pass and Taylor left. I was happy but yet upset that the world is now against her. She like a girl who was once so famous with people liking her and a stack of cash by her side. Now she's girl that everyone hates.

"Harry, do you think we should end this feud between us and Taylor?" His eyebrows crease and grit his teeth, "From what she have done to us, no. Lets not talk about her. Anyways, for our wedding cake, I'll bake and for the decoration, you choose." I paid little attention but not because of my thinking of Taylor but the baby. They're kicking me so much that I felt a thousand of knives stabbing me. "Babe, are you okay?" He rubs my back and hold onto me. "No, Harr-" all of a sudden, my water broke. Water started dripping one by one. "Harry! My water broke!" With a quick movement, he took the car keys and drove me to the hospital.

***

Several hours of pushing and sweating, what lies in my arms are two precious babies that belongs to me, Mackenzie, and Harry Styles. The girl, her eyes as bright and green as Harry's. Her nose small like mine. A small dimple was made on her left cheek. Her name was Darcy Styles. The boy, his eyes as dark as mine and his nose exactly like Harry. He too had a dimple on his left cheek. His name was Edward Styles.

"Can I hold Darcy please?" Harry slowly grabs hold onto Darcy and held her carefully. I couldn't help it but notice how Harry looks like a father already.

***

The following week, I was released from the hospital to a new home that me and Harry officially own. My area still burning with pain and my back, cracking every 10 minutes. It was three in the morning and Darcy was crying uncontrollably. I heard Harry sighs and got up slowly. "No Harry, let me go put Darcy to sleep. You go back to sleep." He slightly pushes me down to the bed and in his raspy voice, he whispers "It's fine I'll put Darcy to sleep." With that, I instantly fell asleep.

The next morning, I turn to my side to see Darcy in Harry's arm sleeping so peacefully. Harry had his arms wrapped around Darcy carefully and Darcy snuggles so cutely.

Walking into Edward's room, I saw him still sleeping. Tiny snores escapes out of him causing me to giggle. I felt like ever since I had these kids and being with Harry, my life had turn upside down.