Are We Together Now?

Harry pulled back, his eyes were still red and puffy but there was a twinkle in his eyes. "Mackenzie..." I got up and left him there. I scurried off to the guest room that I would be sharing with someone and locked it. I was in moral thought, freaking out. What have I done .... But that kiss though. It was so passionate. His lips went in the same rhythm as me, our lips were like dancing and I was following his movements. His strong arms cupping my face, my face fits into his hands so perfectly. When we kissed, I felt a whole bunch of butterflies kicking in and a huge spark lit up inside of me. Am...am I really falling in love?

Harry's POV:

Her kiss wasn't like any of the kisses I've had in the past. There was something special to it. It was hard to describe what it was but it's something. The way her hands run through my hair and down my neck, the way her lips agreed to dance along with mine. Everything was so perfect. I wish it last longer. I got up, walking to the living room to see everyone fast asleep once again. Good night I guess...I walked up the stairs, half alive. I pushed a door to a random room and fell instantly on the bed. It was so relaxing, soft, comfy. I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud. Without even realizing it, my eye lid sealed shut.

Mackenzie's POV:

I woke up to the feeling of arms around me and a leg on top of me. Wow, these are one nice legs...I got up slowly, not wanting to wake the person up. I heard a deep raspy moan coming from the person next to me. I turned to see curly boy next to me. He was the one I'd least likely to suspect to be sleeping with me. I thought it was one of the girls that'll be sleeping with me but I guess not. Great. I'm officially stuck like this. I didn't want to wake Harry up but I need to go to the bathroom! Might as well take another hour nap.

I woke up to a beautiful hum on my left ear. A curl was ticking my neck, I had a strong feeling that this was Harry. My eyes fluttered open slowly to see his green orbs staring at me, giving me a cheeky smile. "Morning Beautiful." He raspy whispered.

"What time is it?"

"1 P.M."

"Where's the others?"

"They went out to watch a movie. I stayed behind because I didn't want you to be home alone."

I looked around and saw a plate of eggs, bacons, a blueberry muffin and a glass of orange. "Yeah... I ...er made breakfast for you..." He stuttered, looking down. I saw a rosy color on his cheeks. I grabbed the tray of food and ate it happily. This was really delicious.

"Harry, did you made this all by yourself?"

"Um..yeah. Sorry if it tastes bad...I've been trying to make this breakfast good for 2 hours just for you but this one was the only one that turned out good..."

My heart fluttered. No boy had ever made breakfast for me nor talks to me. "Well you're not a bad chef Styles." I smiled at him, giving him my best smile. A dimple face was crept onto his face with a blush on his cheeks.

***

"Where are we going Harry?" I groaned, leaning onto his shoulder while annoying him. "Would you hold still? We're almost there." He had a mischievous look on his face, giving me a wink. I don't know why I'm forced to go to whatever we're going when I could stay home alone, studying, and be perfectly fine. He roughy turned, leaving race tracks on the road. "We're finally here." I turned and felt my jaw dropped to the ground. What stood out the most was the colorful ferris wheels, the music being played, people talking, and the sound of kids laughing. Not to mention the wonderful smell of cooked food. "Harry..." "Well, I heard from Jake that you never lived your life. So, welcome to Harry's fun land!" I looked down, my cheeks felt hot. We were walking around, looking at games. Harry had his arms to himself and I had mine to myself. I did felt a bit chilly. I had my arms around myself, rubbing my arms, hoping to get warmer but no luck. Harry noticed that I was cold. Unexpectedly, Harry wrapped his warm jacket around me. "Here, you're cold." That warming smile, warmed my heart.  

30 minutes was the worst moment of my life. Not because of Harry. It's because of the awkwardness between us. Just then I felt fingers wrapped around mine. I looked down to see Harry's fingers entwined with mine. Once again, the butterflies came back, kicking in. Harry noticed my reaction and gave me a smirk. We kept walking around, having the best time of our life, even though we hardly made any talks when a teddy bear caught my eye. I walked over to it, oohing at it. "You want it?" Harry glanced at me. "No, it's okay..." I stuttered. "Well too bad, I'm still gonna get you that bear." Harry gave the man a dollar in exchange for 3 balls. Harry was in his throwing position, I was staring at him intensely. His arms slowly swung and the ball went flying out of his hand.

Bulls-eye.

I screamed, jumping up and down. I literally attacked Harry. He was knocked down, chuckling deeply. "Calm down Mackenzie. It's just a bear." "Thank you so much Harry! This is the first teddy bear I had ever gotten from an arcade." I stared into his beautiful emerald orbs, my face reflecting off of his eyes. I totally forgotten that we were still on top of each other. We were drawing a bunch of attention...especially paparazzi's. I quickly got to my feet followed by Harry getting up, still chuckling. I couldn't help it but to let my hand grab Harry's and hold it tightly. He was too shocked from my movement but happily agreed to hold mine. Now we were actually having a real conversation. We've gotten to know each other more and actually had a lot in common. I liked this feeling I'm developing. The feeling of love.