Memories

I was having trouble finding my words to that responds. I knew Niall liked me a lot but writing a song that came from his heart? To me, it's love. I have to say something. If don't, things will get awkward. "Niall, why are you in love with me?" I stuttered on my words. "I just am..." He said quietly. "Niall," I said in a frustrating tone. I want things to be sorted out. "I just am." I've managed to see the crinkles in the corner of his eyes. "I'm in love with you, and I don't want to deny myself saying a pleasuring thing on a simple matter. I'm in love with you, when the black void of space swallows itself up, and the oblivion is inevitable, whether the sun will swallow the only earth we have, or when everything will soon become to dust. I am in love with you." He was out of breath from saying many words that caused my heart to thump hard. "Why me though? There's a million of pretty girls out there in the world that wants you but you never notice them but notice me?" "Because you caught my eye. Not just your beauty that caught my eye but your personality." His hand slowly rise up, cupping my face in his warm hands and continued speaking, "I know I don't deserve you. But I want you to know how I really feel about you from the moment I saw you." He stood up, walking away from me but stop dead on his tracks and slowly rotate toward me, "You deserve the best, Mackenzie and you could do so much better than that. Good night." The image of him was slowly decreasing as he was walking away. I sat there, paralyzed by the words he said. Who DO I really love? Harry or Niall?

I woke up to see the boys around me in my hotel room but the only person I don't see is Niall. Rubbing my eyes, I greeted them with good mornings. In return they gave me a worried look. "What's wrong?" I grunted, considering the fact that I am not a morning person. "No need to be rude sleepy head. We're here to talk about.... Harry. We have less then 3 weeks to get his memories back or else it's gone. So I say we spend the day getting his memories back." I slowly nodded my head. Without even thinking, I blurted out "Where's Louis and Niall?" "Niall left to Ireland to be with his family a bit and Louis had to leave with Eleanor to plan for the wedding." Zayn let out a tiny laugh, which is strange because there was nothing so funny about that.

I made 3 quiet knocks then came a husky voice, "Come in." I gently open the door, making no noise. The boys came running over to Harry, giving him hugs until my eyes were connected to Harry's.

Harry POV:

A girl, with absolutely stunning eyes emerged as the boys broke off the group hug. She looks so scared and delicate.... Her fingertips were as cold as an ice cube when her hands were slowly placed onto mine. "Harry? How are you?" Her voice was shivering. Then I recognized her. She was that same girl I've met a long time ago. I pull my hands away slowly, "I'm fine." Her eyes started getting all watery, the pupils of her eyes got smaller. "D-Do you remember?" I shook my head. I look around to see the boys with a worried look. I happen to see Liam taking out a photo album that said 'Harry and Mackenzie'. Liam gently put it on my lap and whispered, "Open it." I lightly took hold of the end of the book and opened. I was revealed with photos and photos of me and that girl. I'm assuming her name is Mackenzie. Page after page after page, there were pictures of me and Mackenzie holding hands, kissing, on dates, everything a couple would do together. I look up to see Mackenzie's watery eyes. "Me and you were together?" She gave a slight nod and said something I couldn't hear. My memories of her were still fuzzy. "Think harder Harry." She said quietly. I kept on thinking but nothing came to my head. As I reached to the end of the page, a simple photo hit me. Everything came right at me. The picture was me and her at the beach. I was giving her a small ring. A ring that looks a lot like the ring I'm wearing right now. I look up. My emerald eyes widen, my pupils shrink, my mouth was shape in a O form. A simple word came out of my mouth, "Mackenzie. I remember you."