What now?

"OMG is that Taylor Swift? THE Taylor Swift?" Liz whispers excitedly. "What? Where?" I ask, my head going in every direction. "There! You don't see her? Omg we need to go talk to her!" She grabs my hand and drags me across the floor to go to Taylor. Why is Liz saying that she saw Taylor? It's impossible. Taylor is on tour plus she was never invited. "Liz, you've been dragging me across the floor for a long time, where is she?" Liz sigh and made a sad face. "She was here just a few moments ago..." Her voice drifts off but then a smile crept onto her face. "Let's go separate and find her? First one to find her gets to... Spend their money on their best friend when going on a shopping spree." I nodded my head and start darting everywhere.

I gave up running after 3 steps. My stomach was aching so badly and many people bumped into me. 'We'll just invite our closest friends. Don't worry babe.' My ass. I bumped into someone that let out a loud screech. "EXCUSE ME? Learn how to not bump int- Mackenzie? Omg is that you? So sorry for yelling, thought you were some weirdo." I let out a small, convincing laugh "Uh it's fine. What are you doing here?" "I'm staying here for a couple of weeks, duh? Your brother haven't told you yet? Pity..." My fist clench from what she had said. "Oh well I'm just going to leave now...bye." Taylor gave me a smile and wave happily to me.

***

The party was finally over but Taylor was still here. "Harry, can you help me with the shower? I can't turn it on..." Taylor pouted and threw herself at Harry. I felt heat bowling up to my head; think Mackenzie think. "Wait Harry, honey? Can you help me go to bed? I'm really tired and so is YOUR kids." I gave Taylor a satisfying smile that caused her to boil up inside too. "Uh..." Was all Harry managed to say until, "I'll help Taylor turn on the shower. You go help Mackenzie." Eleanor drags Taylor upstairs. "BUT WAIT!" Taylor screams but Eleanor wouldn't let go of her arm, even hearing Taylor complain. "Well? Aren't you going to help me and your kids up to bed? They want to be tucked."

***

Harry soothingly laid me down on bed. I'm surprise he was able to carry a woman who is pregnant with twins and probably weigh a ton. He tucks me into bed and laid down next to me. We were facing each other, admiring our faces. Harry eyes seems to be glistening under the dark. "How was the party babe? You like it? Because I threw this for you and our kids." I smile and whisper, "I loved it. But..." my sentence was cut off as Harry knew what I was about to say, "Taylor? Lets just pretend she's not here and enjoy ourselves." I love these kinds of nights where I could just lay down next to my love and talk endlessly about life. How we could just stay silent and wouldn't feel uncomfortable. These kinds of nights is what I want to cherish forever. "How about this? Me and you will go on a dinner date tomorrow night. It's been such a long time since we went on a date." He smiles and his dimple made a deep formation. "Yeah I like that." I smile and gave him a long, meaningful kiss.

***

It was our dinner night and I am so thrilled to go on a date again. "Ready beautiful?" Harry whispers in my ear. He shook off the hair that was lying on my bare skin and rest his lips there. I felt his hot breath breathing onto me and his curls tickling my neck. A rushing feeling ran through my body. But then a painful but yet satisfying pain was made on my neck. "I'm sorry babe. Couldn't hold myself. Your bare skin is so pure." He growls under his breath. "It's fine. Hickeys aren't really pretty to see but they do feel good." I snicker and left Harry standing there laughing.

Taylor's POV:

"Where are we going Miss. Swift?" Ana asked. Ugh why can't she stop asking questions. "Can you stop asking questions Ana?" I groan in annoyance. "We're going out to eat." And demolish Harry's and Mackenzie's date...

Mackenize's POV:

"Wow, the food is so good." I exclaim, having food in my mouth. "I think you should eat with your mouth closed princess." Harry let out a small laugh. I rolled my eyes and continued chewing this joyous food. Me and Harry were so deep in the conversation that we shut down from the world and we were in our little world. But something or someone intruded our world. "Harry? Mackenzie? Omg we ran into each other! It must be faith that me and Harry are destined to be together." Taylor grabs a chair and sat by Harry. Her assistant, Ana, sat next to me. "Mackenzie, Ana has to go to the bathroom. May you take her with you to the bathroom?" "Um...sure." With that, me and Ana left.

Harry's POV:

Mackenzie's figure slowly dies out. "So Harry, how about we ditch them two and go to a club?" Taylor moved closer to me, rubbing her legs against mine. "Um no thanks...." I backed away slowly... "C'mon Harry. We could leave them ya know." "No Taylor, YOU could go. I am going to stay and have a nice dinner with my future wife. Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to retrieve her." Satisfaction was all I thought. Finally telling her off, I manly went in the girls bathroom to take Mackenzie home.

Mackenzie's POV:

"Hey babe, are you watching celebrity news?" I holler over Harry who was skimming through the tour schedule. "Uh no. Why?" His emerald eyes were still attached to his screen, his eyes going up and down. "Come take a look of this."

"Hey fans. Today we had just received crazy news about Harry, Mackenzie, and Taylor. Now you guys just have been dying for some gossips. Well here it is! Taylor just tweeted, 'Got proposed tonight by Harry Styles!! Love you babe.' Oh my, any Haylor shippers out there? How do you guys feel about Harry and Taylor getting married? What about babies? Woah!" I dropped the remote and turn towards a shock looking Harry. "Well... What now?" I blurted.