Nice to meet you.

"Hmm...seems like we've got a cutie. Not a sexy but not a ugly." A deep voice said. I looked up and saw a broad, muscular figure with 3 other guys behind him. "Hey babe. Why are you wandering all by yourself at this time?" I looked away, my mouth sealed shut. "No reply? I think we could fix that." He pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck, his hand slowly moving down. I tried pushing him away from me but he was too strong. I felt his mustache pricking against my neck. "HELP!" I screamed. There was the sound of desperation in my voice but I don't think anybody heard me from the noise going on from the club. All of a sudden, I heard a crack..the mysterious man was no longer touching me but was being punched by...Harry? Harry punched viciously at the other guys, leaving them on the ground, crying out in agony. Harry turned to my way, having no scratches on his face. I looked away quickly. He threw his jacket at me and walked away. I watched him getting smaller and smaller. I stared at the jacket in confusion. Why would he give this to me? Just then I saw Louis burst out of the exit door with his band mates and a couple of girls behind him. "Mackenzie! Are you alright!? I heard a faint scream for help but I wasn't sure who it was." His eyes were worried and were full of concern. He looked at me and then looked at the men who was on the floor. He walked over them, fist clenched, eyebrows furrowed. "What did you do to her?" He said through gritted teeth. A girl, about my age, tall, pretty, skinny, long wavy brown hair, walked over to me. "Are you okay?" She took my focus away from Louis. "Yeah I'm fine." I mumbled quietly. Liam walked over to me to help me up. "Let's come over to my flat." I still saw Louis punching the guys, blood dripping from his fist. I walk over to Louis and pull him away. "Louis, that's enough. Lets go." His eyes turned so dark, no happiness were left in his eyes but only sadness and anger. He let go of the man he was beating up and stood there, having a moment to think either to leave or stay. He kneeled down, "If you ever touch her again, I'll be sure to end your life. Understood?" The man nod in agreement. Louis stood up, "Alright, lets go." I had never seem him that angry. Louis was always the funny, carefree person. Who knew he had a dark side in him.

Once we arrived to the flat, everybody went crashing down onto the couch. Except for Louis. His mood hasn't change since we left the club.

"Louis, all you alright?" Where's Jake?" "He went home early with a girl. I'm fine." I knew he wasn't telling the truth about the "I'm fine" thing. "Alright. Well I think it's time for you to tell them that I'm your sister." I think that changed his mood because his face was no longer tighten, it was relax, and a smile appeared on his face. "Okay!! Lets go!" Louis was jumping up and down. He ran to the middle of the living room and screamed, "HEY GUYS! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE." Everybody groaned. "What is it Louis?" Zayn said, his voice not audible enough. "Well, me and Mackenzie. Are....siblings." Louis looked at me, happiness were the only thing in his eyes. "WHAT!?" Everybody screamed in a unison. This definitely caught their attention, they're officially wide awake. "Turns out that my dad and his mom are engaged." I had finally spoken. Shockness filled up quickly in the air. All of a sudden, everybody attacked me with a hug, greeting me properly. "Welcome to the family !!!" Zayn exclaimed, his eyes twinkling. We then started chatting. I could have sworn Niall kept glancing at me. I had never been this social in my entire life. But I know something is about to change. I could feel it.