Awkward ...

I stood there, confused. Mackenzie is my soul mate? What? I was confused in my thoughts but an angelic voice woke me up."Hey Niall, I'm back!" Mackenzie exclaimed. "Hello! Are you ready to leave?" I asked. She gave me a shrug, "Whatever you want, I'll be fine." I took her hand and drag her out of the church and into one of those dress shops. "Why are we here?" Mackenzie's voice had a tone of confusion. "Please. Just for once, be my date to an art exhibition." I pleaded. She was a bit shock from my favor but replied back a yes. I whisper to the lady, "And do her makeup. Make her look even more stunning." The lady gave a gentle nod and left.

"C'mon Mackenzie! Come out!" "No!" Mackenzie protested. "I will go in there and I'm not afraid to go in." Actually, I am afraid. Worried to see her naked causing things to get really awkward between us. The curtains was slowly moving, revealing an angel. Her dress was sleeveless but was purely white. The tips of the dress brush against her ankle as she walks. Her hair was done, leaving beautiful locks and her lips were so puffy. A real life angel... "Mackenzie..." I was lost in my words. "I think this is too much..." Mackenzie complained. "I think you're perfectly fine. Ready to go?" My hands reach out toward her. She smile and took it carefully. "Yeah."

Mackenzie's POV:

'Wow, I am starving ...' I thought to myself. The exhibit was really beautiful with so much magnificent artworks and photos but it was quite boring. "Haha, isn't someone hungry." I turn around to see Niall with plates of food. "Ha! Look at yourself." I smirked. He gave out a tiny laugh and guide me to a small table. "Here, eat this. It's good for you. Plus you need meat inside of you." '...you need meat inside of you...' That reminded me a lot of Harry from the day we were at that cafe ... I snap out of my thoughts and went back to having a nice dinner with my Irish best friend.

I lurk around, observing the artwork as people around me start talking about crazy things. "Isn't it pretty?" Niall creeped behind me. He's been doing this to me lately. Does he want me to get a heart attack? I turn to look at him. His hair was still perfect and that beautiful face. I can't get enough of that smirk on his face and the slight smile. He laugh heartily, "Why are you staring at me?" "So I could soak in all of those perfect features you posses..." I replied back, my voice trailed off. "Enough staring. It's making me uncomfortable..." Niall look down, blushing hard. I gave him a friendly smile and return back to what I was doing. As I was looking around, I've spotted a figure. I couldn't make out who it was but it was definitely a guy. He has broad shoulders and have locks everywhere. He reminds me a lot of Harry...but what if it was Harry... Such an absurd thing to guess. He's busy with the company and meetings and all of those business stuff. "Everything alright Mackenzie?" Niall's voice was concerned, he grab my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. I stuttered, "Um...yeah. Thought I saw something..." I stutter and went back to scanning the paintings but I couldn't help it but to take a glimpse of him once in awhile. He hasn't turn around yet and I'm very eager to know who this person is as he reminded me of Harry. Just before I look away, he was slowly rotating. My anxiety to know who this man is was increasing very gradually. Now, his back was no longer facing me but his front. There he was.

Harry Styles.