𝐁𝟔

╔═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇

╚═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╝

(Y/N)~your name
(C/N)~country name
P. O. V~point of view

Hanji's P.O.V

As I gazed at Levi, my eyes swelled up with tears.

Here I was, at (C/N) Psychiatric Hospital, struggling with my own depression, but the weight of sorrow on Levi's shoulders seemed far heavier than mine.

Each time I visit (Y/N)'s grave, I find him there, drowned in heartfelt conversations with her, as if she were still alive.

He brings food offerings, placing them in front of the grave with a tender smile.

Lost in his memories, he doesn't even notice my presence, consumed by the intense desire for the love he lost.

Determined to help Levi, I start a mission to help him heal.

My love for (Y/N) goes beyond mere friendship. I have romantic feelings for her. Since (Y/N)'s passing, I pushed myself to achieve greater success, led by the desire to honor her memory and ensure she wouldn't be disappointed.

My goal is to ingrain the same mindset in Levi, and help him find his way back to hope and happiness.

I can't be certain if Levi shares the same feeling, but deep within me, there's a sense that (Y/N) is still present in some way.

"Hmm," Levi stirred and groaned, waking up disoriented. "Where am I? Hanji?"

"Levi," I said softly as he pleaded for me to take him back to (Y/N)'s grave.

Stepping closer, I embraced him tightly and gently massaged his back. I felt bad that I was once grateful that he and (Y/N) weren't on good terms.

"Levi, please stop... I'm sure (Y/N) wouldn't want to see you like this." I tried to cheer him up.

Third Person's P.O.V

After enduring weeks of confinement within the walls of the psychiatric hospital, Levi's long-awaited release day finally arrived.

As the sun slowly bathed the hospital courtyard with warm rays, he stepped out into the world he had been absent from for what seemed like an eternity. Though grateful for his freedom, the journey to recovery was far from over.

Levi's steps were cautious as he carefully explored the outside world, his senses adjusting to the vibrant colors and sounds that had once been familiar.

Every sight and sound felt overwhelming, yet strangely comforting. As he roamed through the hospital grounds, memories of (Y/N) flooded his mind, stirring both sorrow and determination inside him.

Hanji, standing by his side like a loyal companion, offered a reassuring smile and patted his shoulder. "You've made it this far, Levi. Take it one step at a time. I'm here for you"

With each passing day, Hanji and Levi risked out a little further, gently reintroducing him to the outside world he had almost forgotten.

They visited places they used to go frequently together, where (Y/N)'s presence lingered in memories and echoed in the whispers of the wind.

Levi's journey of healing wasn't a smooth one. There were days when grief overwhelmed him, and the crave for (Y/N)'s embrace felt unbeatable. But Hanji remained firm by his side, reminding him of (Y/N)'s love and the promise he made to carry on.

As time passed, small steps turned into great runs. Levi began to notice the beauty in everyday moments and found comfort in the support of his... Friend... Right...?

While the emptiness left by (Y/N)'s absence would never be filled, he learned to cherish the memories they shared and find comfort in the love they once knew.

Through the pain and sorrow, Levi's heart began to heal, and he embraced the reality that (Y/N) would always be a part of him.

As he stood in the sunset's glow, he knew that life was a precious gift, and he owed it to (Y/N) to live it fully, keeping their love alive in his heart.

The road to recovery might have been difficult, but with the love and support of Hanji... Levi found strength in knowing that (Y/N)'s spirit would forever guide him on his journey forward.

Hanji's P.O.V

As the years passed, Levi and I continued to excel in our respective fields, shaping out successful careers for ourselves. I pursued my passion as a scientist and doctor, going into groundbreaking research and making significant contributions to the medical world.

Meanwhile, Levi's position as the C.E.O. of the transformed Survey Corps turned managing company led to incomparable achievements, expanding the organization's influence far beyond what anyone had imagined.

Our dedication and hard work fulfilled expectations, projecting us into fame and fortune. Our names became identical with excellence, and we became household names in the business and scientific communities.

With our combined skill and knowledge, we took on projects that pushed the boundaries of creativity and brought progressive changes to many industries.

As our fame grew, so did the attention from fans and admirers. Crowds of people would gather wherever we went, hoping for a glimpse of us or an opportunity to interact.

It was flattering to know that our work had an impact with so many people, but it also came with challenges. The demand for our time and presence became overwhelming, and we had to adapt to a new way of life.

Our everyday routines changed drastically. Simple tasks like grocery shopping or going for a walk in the park became complicated activities with bodyguards and security measures in place.

We learned to roam the spotlight with grace, but it was a constant adjustment. The paparazzi followed our every move, and our private lives were no longer private. Despite the challenges, we remained firm in our dedication to our careers and each other.

We leaned on each other for support in the face of overwhelming attention and learned to find comfort in the small moments we shared away from the public eye.

In the middle of the shine and glamor of fame, we held on to what truly mattered... our love... wait- friendship... our friendship... and the base we had built together.

Despite the lavish lifestyles that fame brought, we remained grounded, never losing sight of the values and principles that defined us. Together, we faced the ups and downs that fame and fortune brought, cherishing the way we set out on as a... team... yeah, team...

Through the years, our bond only strengthened, and our love *ehem* care for each other continued to grow. As we faced the world's challenges side by side, we knew that we were unstoppable as long as we had each other.

In the end, fame and wealth couldn't compare to the joy and fulfillment we found in each other's care. We were living proof that true success lay not only in professional achievements but in the care and connection we shared as friends.

Together, we had mastered the world, but more importantly, we had mastered each other's hearts... and that was the greatest achievement of all.