𝐁𝟑𝟑

╔═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╗
𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇
╚═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╝

(Y/N)~your name
P. O. V~point of view

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

As I continued deeper into my role at Horizon Nova, I began to notice subtle signs of the toxicity that pervaded the agency. It was like peeling back the layers of a seemingly perfect facade to reveal the ugly truth lurking beneath.

One day, as I sat in the makeup chair, preparing for yet another photo shoot, I overheard a conversation between two aspiring models nearby.

"I can't believe they're making us sign these contracts," one of them whispered, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"I know, right?" the other replied, her tone filled with resignation. "But what choice do we have? It's either sign or risk never getting another opportunity like this again."

I listened intently, my curiosity piqued by their hushed conversation. 

It wasn't long before I realized they were discussing the very contracts that had become a source of contention among many of the models at Horizon Nova.

Later that day, during a break between shoots, I decided to confront the agency's director about the rumors I had heard. I found him in his office, poring over a stack of paperwork with a furrowed brow.

"Hey, Director," I began tentatively, stepping into the room. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

The director looked up, his expression a mix of surprise and curiosity. "Of course, (Y/N)," he replied, gesturing for me to take a seat. "What's on your mind?"

I hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to broach the subject. But as I glanced around the room, my eyes landed on the stack of contracts on his desk, and I knew I had to speak up.

"I overheard some of the other models talking earlier," I started, my voice hesitant. "They were discussing the contracts we're all required to sign, and... well, it got me thinking."

The director's expression remained neutral as he listened, but I could sense a tension in the air, as if he already knew what I was going to say next.

"They were saying that the contracts are... restrictive," I continued, choosing my words carefully. "That they limit our options and force us into compromising situations."

The director's gaze hardened slightly, a flicker of something akin to guilt crossing his features before he masked it with a practiced smile.

"I understand your concerns, (Y/N)," he replied, his tone carefully neutral. "But you have to understand that these contracts are standard practice in the industry. They're meant to protect both the agency and the models."

I frowned, feeling a sense of unease settle over me. "But what about the rumors?" I pressed, unable to shake the feeling that there was more to the story than the director was letting on. "The ones about models being forced into signing contracts against their will?"

The director's smile faltered slightly, his facade slipping for just a moment before he regained his composure. "I can assure you, (Y/N), that those rumors are unfounded," he replied, his voice tinged with steel. "We would never force anyone to sign a contract they weren't comfortable with."

But despite his reassurances, I couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right. The contracts hung over us like a dark cloud, a constant reminder of the power dynamics at play within the agency.