𝐁𝟏𝟒

╔═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╗
𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇
╚═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╝

(Y/N)~your name
P. O. V~point of view

(Y/N)'s P. O. V

"My name is Hernan. I'm the secretary of Horizon Nova," I sighed in relief. 

As I heard the voice on the other end of the line introducing himself as Hernan, the secretary of Horizon Nova, my heart momentarily skipped a beat. For an instant, I was convinced it was Levi, the tone, perhaps the timbre of the voice, or just a trick of my mind playing with my emotions.

I felt a wave of relief wash over me as reality settled in, it wasn't him. Yet, that fleeting moment of mistaken identity left me unsettled. It was absurd, really. Levi was from a past I tried desperately to distance myself from, a memory too painful to revisit. The thought that he could somehow appear out of the blue was both exhilarating and terrifying.

"I need to talk to you Ms. Huxly. Can we meet? It's about your job application, are you up for an interview?"

The mention of Horizon Nova immediately earned my interest. It's a company I've been eyeing for a while, hoping for an opportunity that aligns with my aspirations and skills. It's a modeling company.

"An interview?" I repeat, my voice tinged with surprise and excitement.

"Yes, we received your application, and after reviewing your qualifications, we believe you'd be a great fit for a position we have available." Hernan explains.

A rush of adrenaline courses through me. This could be the chance I've been waiting for. A new chapter in my career that doesn't just revolve around the past but also promises a future brimming with potential.

"Of course, I'd love to schedule an interview." I reply eagerly, trying to maintain composure despite the whirlwind of emotions.

Hernan provides me with the necessary details for the interview and proposes a meeting the following day at Horizon Nova's office in Switzerland.

Once the call ends, I find myself overcome with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. This opportunity could mark a significant turning point in my life, a chance to focus on building a career, separate from the chaotic past.

The rest of the evening is filled with a sense of anticipation and contemplation. I keep the news to myself for now, wanting to gather my thoughts and prepare for the interview.

As dawn breaks, I wake up with a renewed sense of determination. The interview at Horizon Nova is my priority for the day, and I'm ready to put my best foot forward.

I dress in professional attire, a blend of confidence and composure radiating from me as I leave the hotel room, bidding my family a temporary goodbye, explaining that I have some personal business to attend to.

"Hey, Mom, where are you going today?" Liam curiously asks while pouring cereal into his bowl, his big brown eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"Oh, I have a few errands to run, sweetheart." I reply with a warm smile, trying not to reveal too much.

"Can I come with you? I wanna see where you're going!" Luke insists, looking eager.

"It's a bit boring, bud. Just some grown-up stuff, you wouldn't enjoy it." I explain gently, ruffling his hair affectionately.

"Okay..." Liam and Luke relents, turning back to their cereal.

Blaze, who's sipping his coffee at the table, glances at me with a raised eyebrow. "Errands? Since when did you get so secretive about your errands, (Y/N)?"

I chuckle softly, trying to play it cool. "Oh, you know, just regular stuff, Blaze. Nothing exciting."

Shane, who's tending to Luke, seems intrigued by our conversation. "What's going on, (Y/N)? You're acting a little mysterious."

I take a deep breath, deciding to divert the conversation. "It's really nothing, just a few things I need to sort out today."

Ace, ever the observant one, leans in with a curious glint in his eyes. "Alright, spill it, sis. You're not telling us something. Where are you actually going?"

I shoot a playful glare at Ace. "Okay, okay, I might have an interview today."

"An interview? For what?" Blaze questions, looking genuinely interested.

I smile, feeling their concern and curiosity. "It's for a position in a company I've been eyeing for a while. It's a modeling company called Horizon Nova."

Shane's eyes widened with excitement. "That's amazing, (Y/N)! Why didn't you tell us earlier? You'll do great!"

Blaze nods approvingly. "Good luck, (Y/N). I'm sure you'll nail it."

"Thanks, guys. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it until I knew more" I explain, feeling touched by their support.

As I head out, I can't help but feel grateful for my family's encouragement. Their unwavering support gives me an extra boost of confidence as I prepare for this important interview.

Arriving at the Horizon Nova office, I'm greeted by a sleek, modern building that reflects the company's innovative spirit. Inside, I'm directed to the waiting area, where I take a moment to compose myself before the interview.

Soon, I'm ushered into a bright, spacious room for the interview. The panel consists of professionals from different departments, each asking insightful questions about my skills, experiences, and aspirations.