𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

╔═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╗
𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇
╚═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╝

!!WARNING!!
18+
Severe mention of explicit and mature topics

(Y/N)~your name
P. O. V~point of view

Third Person's P.O.V

Hanji and (Y/N) sat on the couch, a comfortable silence enveloping them as they waited for Levi to return home. 

The soft glow of the lamp illuminated the room, casting a warm and intimate atmosphere.

Their fingers intertwined, they shared a quiet moment, basking in each other's presence. 

The kids, Luke and Liam, had long drifted off to sleep, their gentle breathing filling their own room with a sense of peace. It's a good thing the room is noise proof. 

As they heard the door creak open, their attention turned towards the tired figure of Levi entering the room. 

His shoulders slumped with exhaustion, but his eyes lit up as he caught sight of Hanji and (Y/N) sitting there, waiting for him.

Hanji flashed him a mischievous grin, her eyes sparkling with amusement. 

"(Y/N) and I were just discussing how we can make your return home even more... interesting," she teased, her voice laced with playful intent.

(Y/N) chuckled softly, her cheeks flushing slightly at the suggestive remark. 

"Yes, we were thinking of giving you a warm welcome," she added, her gaze meeting Levi's with a twinkle of anticipation.

Levi's fatigue seemed to melt away at their words, replaced by a flicker of excitement dancing in his eyes. 

Levi's eyes widened with a mixture of excitement and surprise. He hadn't expected their suggestion to be so explicit. A wicked grin spread across his face as he leaned in closer to Hanji and (Y/N).

"Well, I certainly wouldn't say no to a good time," Levi replied, his voice dripping with anticipation.

Hanji's hand slid down Levi's chest, tracing the outline of his muscles before reaching his pants. 

She gave them a mischievous smirk before whispering into his ear, "We have all night, my dear Levi."

Levi's breath hitched at Hanji's words, his desire evident in the way his cock twitched against his pants. 

He turned towards (Y/N), his eyes locked onto hers as he slowly unzipped his pants.

(Y/N) watched intently, her heart pounding in her chest. She felt a mix of nervousness and excitement as she realized what was about to unfold before her.

As Levi freed himself from the confines of his jeans, Hanji took control of the situation once again, her hand reaching out to caress (Y/N)'s cheek gently before trailing down towards her neck.

Hanji's hand slid down (Y/N)'s neck, her touch sending a shiver down her spine. Levi watched with anticipation as his cock twitched with desire, the pants growing tighter against his growing erection. 

The room was filled with an electric tension that hung in the air, an evident energy that crackled between them.

"You ready for this, (Y/N)? Or are you scared of what we have to offer?" Hanji purred, her voice dripping with seduction.