𝐁𝟑𝟔

╔═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╗
𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇
╚═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╝

(Y/N)~your name
P. O. V~point of view

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

As the days passed, Levi's efforts to court me became more recognizable, and I found myself gradually opening up to the possibility of giving our relationship another chance. 

But it wasn't just me that Levi had to win over; it was also my children, Luke and Liam.

One evening, as we sat down for dinner together, Levi took the opportunity to engage with the boys, his manner gentle and attentive.

"So, Luke, Liam," Levi began, his voice warm and inviting. "I was thinking... Maybe we could spend some time together this weekend. What do you say?"

Luke glanced up from his plate, his eyes wide with surprise. 

"Really?" he asked, his voice filled with excitement.

Levi nodded, a smile playing on his lips. 

"Yeah, really," he replied, reaching out to tousle Luke's hair affectionately. 

"I thought we could go to the park, maybe play some golf together."

Liam's eyes lit up at the mention of golf, and he looked at Levi with a newly gained sense of curiosity. 

"Can we, Mom?" he asked eagerly, turning to me with pleading eyes.

I glanced at Levi, feeling a surge of warmth spread through me at the sight of him bonding with our children. 

"Of course, sweetie," I replied, smiling at Liam's enthusiasm. 

"If Levi's okay with it, then so am I."

Levi grinned, his eyes sparkling with excitement. 

"Sounds like a plan," he said, turning to Luke and Liam with a playful glint in his eye. "Get ready for a fun-filled weekend, boys."

The weekend arrived, and true to his word, Levi took Luke and Liam to the golf park for a day of bonding and adventure. 

I watched from the sidelines, my heart swelling with pride as I saw them laughing and playing together, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment.

As the sun began to set, signaling the end of their outing, Levi turned to me with a smile, his expression filled with joy. 

"Thanks for letting me spend time with the boys, (Y/N)," he said, his voice filled with gratitude.

I smiled back at him, feeling a sense of contentment wash over me at the sight of my family coming together. 

"It was my pleasure," I replied, his hand reaching out to squeeze my hand affectionately. "I'm glad to see how much they're warming up to you." I added.

Levi's smile widened at my words, and he leaned in to press a kiss to my cheek. 

"I'm just grateful to be given the chance," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

And as I watched him interact with Luke and Liam, I couldn't help but feel a sense of hope blossoming within me. 

Maybe, just maybe, we could find a way to heal the wounds of the past and build a brighter future together.

In the days that followed, Levi continued to make efforts to bond with Luke and Liam, taking them on outings to the zoo, the movies, and even helping them with their homework.

Each moment spent together brought us closer as a family, and I found myself falling more deeply in love with Levi with each passing day.

But it wasn't just me who was feeling the effects of Levi's efforts; Luke and Liam were also beginning to warm up to him, their initial hesitance giving way to genuine affection.

One afternoon, as we sat down for a family movie night, Luke climbed onto Levi's lap, snuggling close to him as the opening credits rolled on the screen.

"I love you, Dad," Luke whispered, his voice filled with sincerity.

Levi's eyes widened in surprise, his heart swelling with emotion. "I love you too, Luke," he replied, pulling him into a tight hug. "More than you'll ever know."

Tears welled in my eyes as I watched the scene unfold before me, feeling a sense of gratitude wash over me at the sight of my family coming together.

And as I looked at Levi, his eyes shining with love and acceptance, I knew that we had finally found our happily ever after...

Or are we?