𝐁𝟏𝟑

╔═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╗
𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇
╚═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╝

(Y/N)~your name
P. O. V~point of view

(Y/N)'s P. O. V

I'm running as fast as I can, It can't be true, right? I saw Levi

No... What if he sees our sons? 

What if he'll take them away from me once he finds out? 

What if they grow up forgetting me? 

What if I lose custody of them in the court battle? 

What if they resent me for keeping them away from their father?

So many "what ifs" are in my mind. I can feel my heart pounding.

But I must confess, there's something in me that wants to talk to him. To make things right again.

There is something I felt that I can't explain when our skin touched.

Thinking about him, I can't control but to think of Hanji too. I missed her. If I could go back in time, I would drag Hanji with me.

I know, she probably doesn't feel the same way, but at least I've got to be with her as a "friend"

As I arrived at the hotel we are supposed to be in, I saw that my family was all gathered in the lobby, looking concerned as they spotted me running in.

"Mama, what happened?" Luke asks, his voice full of worry, rushing towards me along with Liam and my brothers.

"I... I saw someone, but it's nothing to worry about." I manage to say, trying to catch my breath.

Zack approaches me, his expression a mix of concern and protectiveness. "Are you okay? Did something happen?"

I glance at everyone, noticing their worried faces, and force a smile. "It's nothing, I just thought I saw someone I knew, but it wasn't them. I'm fine, really."

Shane, my sister-in-law, steps forward. "Do you want some water? You look pale."

"Thanks, Shane, I'd love some water." I replied, grateful for her concern.

As I take a few sips of water, I feel a mixture of relief and lingering anxiety. The encounter with the person who resembled Levi has shaken me more than I expected.

Blaze and Ace exchange glances, probably sensing that something is off. "You sure you're okay, sis?" Blaze asks cautiously.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine." I reassure them, trying to sound convincing.

My thoughts, however, are still fixated on that moment. The way he looked at me, the touch that felt strangely familiar yet foreign.

But I push those thoughts away, reminding myself of the life I've built for my sons, the family who loves and cares for us, and the stability we've found after everything that happened.

Yet, a part of me wonders... 

What if it really was him? 

What if he recognized me too?

Suppressing those thoughts, I force a smile again, attempting to shake off the uneasiness. "Let's head inside. We've got a lot to do and explore in Switzerland!"

The distraction of planning activities and excursions for my family helps to divert my attention from the encounter, at least momentarily.

Deep down, though, a sense of chaos and longing lingers within me, a mix of regret and hope for what could have been and what might never be.

Time Skip

The majestic view from our rooms' window and the laughter of my sons fill the air, easing the tension within me.

Zack pulls me aside, concern etched on his face. "Are you sure you're okay, (Y/N)? That encounter you said  really seemed to rattle you."

I offer a reassuring smile, trying to bury the unease deep down. "I'll be fine, Zack. It's just... unexpected. But let's focus on enjoying our time here."

He nods, his worry still evident, but I can see that he respects my desire to move forward.

Throughout the day, our family explores the charming streets, indulges in local cuisine, and immerses ourselves in the rich culture of Switzerland. The laughter and joy from my sons are a balm to my soul, grounding me in the present.

As night falls, we gather in our suite, enjoying the warmth of togetherness. Zack, Blaze, and Ace engage in playful banter while Shane and Shaira exchange stories about their day. Drake shares his gaming adventures, and Macy chimes in with amusing stories.

Liam and Luke, my little bundles of energy, are tucked into their beds after a day full of new experiences. Their innocent laughter echoes in the room, bringing a sense of peace.

Alone for a moment, I glance out the window, lost in thought. Levi's image flashes in my mind, triggering a wave of emotions I struggle to contain. 

I can't help but wonder about the possibilities and the "what ifs."

The familiar ringtone of my phone interrupts my reverie. It's an unknown number, and hesitantly, I answer.

"Hello?" I inquire cautiously.

"Is this (Y/N) Huxly?" a voice asks from the other end.

"Who is this?" I respond, my heart pounding in anticipation.