𝐁𝟏𝟎

╔═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╗
𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇
╚═*.·:·.✧ .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ✧.·:·.*═╝

(Y/N)~your name
P. O. V~point of view

Davina Audrey's P.O.V

Today, we're going into one of our houses in Switzerland. With our baggage already packed, my husband and I, dressed in a comfortable white dress and a three-piece suit respectively, are preparing for the trip.

After my shower, I slip into a lovely loose white dress, completing the outfit with black flats. Meanwhile, my husband looks dashing in his three-piece suit.

Exiting our room, I begin by checking on (Y/N). Knocking on her door, it opens to reveal (Y/N) elegantly attired in a red, form-fitting silk dress and matching black heels.

Liam and Luke are dressed in red shorts and white t-shirts.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked.

"Yes, Mom, we're all set" (Y/N) responds, a smile lighting up her face.

Next, I head to check on Blaze and Ace, who are both on casual blue and black attire. 

Drake is dressed in a black long-sleeved shirt tucked into black pants, while Macy is wearing a white crop top with black skirt and a black heels with long strings coming up to her knee.

Zack is wearing a casual white polo and beige pants, while his wife Shane and his daughter Shaira is wearing a matching baggy brown knee-length dress.

"You're gonna wear heels?" I asked Shane worriedly.

"No mom, flats don't even fit in me because of how swollen MY foot is" She said, emphasizing the word my, and looking at Zack madly. Meanwhile Zack just stood there

I laughed at their behavior and gave her the flats that I'm wearing.

"Here, take these, I have another pair upstairs" I said smiling at Shane.

"thank you mom" she said clearly thankful, I rubbed her belly and bid goodbye.

Once I've made sure that everyone is ready, I called them downstairs and ordered our men to load our luggage into the car, preparing for the trip to our private plane.

Upon arriving at the airport, where our private plane is parked. We board the plane and settle in for the trip.

"Uncle Drake?" Luke's voice rings out.

Drake, focused on his game boy, immediately turns it off and shifts his attention to Luke. "Yeah?" The missing incident really traumatized them huh?

"Can I play a game? A car game." Luke said... Stoically... Why are my grandsons like this? I wish I could see them smile more. To enjoy being a kid more.

"Of course, sure thing. Here, come sit on my lap, and I'll show you." Drake said patting his lap

Luke sits on Drake's lap, and they start a conversation about games and cars, a topic that I find hard to follow.

Though, I'm happy seeing Luke smile softly as he plays at the cars in Drake's gameboy.

Moments later, Macy joined them, holding her own gameboy and competing with Luke and Drake.

"Noo!!" Luke said laughing, by the looks of it,  Luke and Drake seemed to be losing. I chuckled while looking at them.

My gaze shifts to Liam, who's already drifted off to sleep in his chair, his head resting against his mother's side.

(Y/N) tenderly plays with his hair with eyes also closed, creating a heartwarming scene.

As the plane ride continues, the conversations and interactions among family members create a cozy atmosphere.

Once Liam woke up, he asked (Y/N) for permission to go with Ace as she gladly let Liam do what he wanted to do.

(Y/N) and I exchange stories and laughter.

"I remembered when your dad dropped you," I said as she burst out laughing.

"Dropped me? How? " She said, still laughing.

"Well, we are at the hospital at that time, I just finished giving birth to you so everything is numb and I need to rest," I explained to her smiling.

"Then your stupid father decides that he can't wait for me any longer and picks you up. He said that you cried and it scared him so he accidentally dropped you," I continued still smiling and looking at my daughter who is having fun listening to me.

"I still remember that I didn't let him sleep in the bed for 4 weeks straight," I said, bursting out laughing.

"Mom, you know, even if you're laughing, you still look and sound so elegant" (Y/N) said smiling at me.

"Oh I know, I spent my life following etiquettes. It's your grandma's rules. If you want I can sign you up for some etiquette lessons. Though, I won't force you like my mom did" I said chuckling

"What are my Queen and Princess laughing at?" My husband, Ray, chimed in happily.

We continue our conversation while Zack, Shane, Shaira and Blaze are engaged in a lively debate about their favorite movies.

Ace scrolls through his tablet, sharing interesting facts and trivia he comes across to Liam. Earning smiles and nods from him.

Drake, Macy and Luke, focused on their car game, cheered and competed with each other, creating their own world of excitement.

It's a heartwarming sight, watching the three bond over their shared passion.

As our private plane touches the ground of Switzerland, we are all excited for the upcoming days of exploration and family time.